"who are you?"

lower case intentional ! c :

CASEY

i make my way down this long corridor as i head towards the cafeteria. i look in the corner near the doors and see one of the daily fights. probably because of those annoying little sayings.

i make my way towards my normal lunch table to be met with the same brown eyes. "hello cal." i smile and he laughs. "no need to be formal." i shake my head in response. "sorry i was talking to my mum this morning." we giggle for a moment before my curly haired best friend walks over with an unfamiliar face.

i study the boy as they approach and turn as he realizes i'm looking at him. "who is that?" i quickly ask calum and he shrugs. "a new guy i'm guessing. he must be pretty cool if ashton is talking to him." y'see ashton was popular but in a different way. i on the other hand liked being quiet and unknown.

they finally near us and i can study the boy a little closer. he had unnatural red hair and these beautiful marble green eyes that could melt someone if they looked too long. his skin was very pale and his lips were a perfect shade of pink. he gives me a smirk when he notices my stare.

"guys this is michael." ashton gives us a big smile and then i realize michael is smirking. "and who are you." he asks, pointing in my direction. calum was about to say something but i cut him off.

"i am casey." i give him a small grin and feel something tingle inside. nononono. he seems like a fuckboy. i frown to myself and calum taps me and gives me the, "are you okay?" look. i nod in response as i pick up my tray and throw the nasty food away.

i admit i was beautiful but i hid it with my smarts. i had curly caramel brown hair and a weirdly nice figure. i was not small but i was not big. my facial features weren't too bad, especially my eyes and lips. the oceanic blue colour of my eyes matched my not too big lips.

i sighed and moved my hair out of my face as i returned to the table. "here ya go." michael hands me something and i shake my head....

"wanna hang out later?" ashton asks us and we all nod in response, i watch michael and see a little smirk appear.

DAMMIT

heyo ! enjoy guys !

DEDICATED TO Luke_over_here ❤️