"you owe me"

C A S E Y

"sooo casey you've been staring at michael...do you like him?" cal asks wiggling his eyebrows. i shrug not understanding what i felt.

we were on our way to the local mall and the boys made michael and i sit in the back. they were always looking back at us and wiggling their eyebrows... seriously...

from time to time i would take a quick look at michael and study him carefully over and over again. he would occasionally catch me and i would look down turning a crimson colour.

"we are here!" ashton shouts. i shake my head as he parks and i quickly jump out and punch both boys. i pull them to the side and mumble, "you owe me for sitting back there..." they laugh sync and i punch them in the arms, turning back to michael.

the green eyed boy gives me a grin and turns towards the shops. the boys keep pushing me towards him as we walk and i nearly kick them in the balls. i pull them into Victoria Secret and look at cute bras before noticing the boys putting them on their heads. "oh my." i look up and shake my head at their goofy behavior.

see it'd be alright if we were in any other shop but oh my goodness. i felt so embarrassed at that moment that i just walk out and towards the food court.

i detour and decide to go to the book store as i hear the boys shouting my name. i quickly run inside, my hair going everywhere as the strings on my hoodie hit me over and over again the chin. i sigh, trying to catch my breath and look at all the books. this was heaven when i actually had time to read.

i pick up a random book and start reading the back before putting it back and heading towards the comics. i checked to see if they had a new edition of my fav and sighed as i see they didn't. "there you are." i look over to see a concerned calum, upset ashton, and a non phased michael.

she nods and sets the comic down before grabbing a good looking book and going towards the music. "ash! cal!" i call them over and they both look over my shoulders. damn was i short. "who's paying?" and they both laugh.

do you guys like this story ?

anyways i'm gonna try to update a lot this weekend ! : )

comment, vote, & follow me !