*Our story*

"Everyone always thinks being the rugby player's wife is easy, but to tell them the truth, it's not always easy, he travels the world and sometimes hardly gets time for you. He practices most of the time, and when he gets home, he is always tired. Sometimes fame goes to their heads, and they forget about their wife and kids at home. When I decided to marry him, I never thought this was going to be my life. All the women always said it was going to be easy; they always reminded me that time was the most important thing in the relationship, but how do you make time for each other if he doesn't even have time for you?" I looked into the camera one more time before clearing my throat.

"I know he loves me, but sometimes it feels like he loves his rugby a little bit more. Sometimes it feels like I am a ghost on the sideline that is supporting him and he can't even see me. I guess what I am trying to say is, I don't think being the rugby player's wife is easy because let me tell you this it's hard."

I sat back in my seat and saw the interviewer was shocked by my answer I gave her. She wasn't expecting something like that. Hayden told me to speak from the heart, and that's what I did.

I have never told him how I felt about this whole situation, but we never actually got the time to talk to each other because he was always tired when he came home after practice and whenever we spoke it usually ended up in a fight.

"There's my beautiful wife." His voice filled the room, and the interviewer gave him a cheeky smile, I could see her cheeks turning a bright red when he shook her hand.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and sat next to me on the couch. He rested his hand on my knee, and I placed my hand on his. Guess what in front of the cameras we have to act like a happy couple even if we are on the verge of a divorce.

I faked a smile and gave him a kiss on the cheek, a big smile was plastered on his face displaying his dimples on either side of his cheeks which I found cute.

The lady from 'You' Magazine sat up straight pulling her skirt a bit down, she kept looking at Hayden, and it made me uncomfortable, I wanted to grab her by the hair to remind her he was still my husband.

"So what did my lovely wife tell you about me?" He knew how to compliment a lady, but sometimes it felt like it was just too much.

"Not much honeybunch." I looked over at him, and we exchanged awkward stares.

I wasn't rude this was my interview he was just here for moral support, but still, he came in here trying to take over. I knew he loved talking about himself, but please cut a lady some slack for once and let it be all about me and not you.

"Did she tell you about what a struggle we had to go through before we ended up together?"

"No, but I was about to darling."

Let me take you back to the beginning where life was still easy and I had no complaints. Were we took it day by day and didn't care what people said.

So sit back and enjoy my story of being the rugby player's wife, girlfriend, best friend and everything in between.

*Hope you enjoyed the first chapter.

Remember to vote and comment.

Stay sweet Xoxo ✌.