*Unwanted marks*

I was rudely woken up by the boys that were shouting outside our dorm room. Who the hell wakes up at 6 in the morning on a Saturday? Not me that I can tell you.

I walked over to the window and made sure they saw me; I flipped them off, and they just started laughing, I noticed it was the same boys that were seated in front of me when we took our tests the other day.

I think these boys are on crack or something stronger like crystal meth, or maybe just maybe they are sniffing each other's socks, I think that's the one.

I sat down and looked over at Madison's sleeping body, I went to the bathroom and took a nice long shower because I wanted to wake myself up. Whenever I was rudely awoken, I was angry almost most of the day, and I didn't want today to be one of those days.

As I put on my yoga pants, I saw the big blue mark that was situated on my upper left thigh, told you that's why I don't like playing games like that because it leaves you with unwanted marks all over your body.

I touched it, and it hurts like hell, the only way to get rid of it was holding a cold spoon on it for five minutes and that was how I got rid of most of my hickeys in school but, where does one simply just find a spoon in this hell hole.

I got back to the room and got my music player because I needed to get rid of some of the anger from minutes before. Poor Madison if she has to wake up to one of my ugly moods, at least, she knows me by now and doesn't really pay attention to my moods.

I took a jog down to the rugby field because I wanted to see how the boys were practicing. I had my days where I enjoyed looking at them or let me say at least when the Coach drills the players like a sergeant and makes them sweat more than the rain we got here.

Hayden spotted me from the distance, and I tried hiding myself the best plan I could think of was running behind a tree trying to hide, but I knew he saw me. I closed my eyes to pretend I was invisible, but a tap on my shoulder made me realize that it wasn't going to happen, curse you stupid magic tricks that show that it could happen.

"Are you playing hide or seek or are you just hiding from me?"

"Actually, I was hiding from the squirrels." I shrugged my shoulders, and I knew he wasn't going to fall for one of my lame sarcastic jokes.

"I think he found you... I mean they found you... You know what I'm saying." He pointed up at the tree making me look up, but there was nothing but birds sitting there.

"Do you want to play rugby with us? It's just a fun game of touch rugby. You can be on my team."

"Sure, but I want to be captain if that's not too much to ask." I tried batting my eyelashes like Madison always does, but I failed because I didn't have fake lashes.

"A demanding lady aren't you?"

"What can I say I always get what I want." I winked at him and walked to the field placing my music player down next to one of the boys' bags.

I walked over to them and placed my hands on my hips, I had to state a few rules before we started playing. The boys had to understand me clearly, but Hayden took over before I could do that.

"Okay, boys Dawn is going to be the captain." I could see some of the boys giving him the stink eye like they called it nowadays.

"Why does she have to be captain, you are the captain?" A boy with brown hair that was stuck to his face from the sweat spoke up.

"Let's just give it a try otherwise we are a player short since Joshua is not here."

"Fine, but if she screws up your taking over. Do you understand me?" Hayden only shook his head, and I gave him the stink eye.

I am going to show them how a real girl plays rugby.

*Never challenge a girl to a rugby game.

Trust me we can get competitive, well, I at least do.

Stay Sweet Xoxo ✌️.