*Paintball and ass whipping*

I got my gun ready and held it close to my body following Hayden to our positions where we had to take cover otherwise we were going to be targeted. Luckily it was only the four of us playing against each other if there were more I would have died.

Hayden came to a sudden stop, and I almost walked into him, it would have been like walking into a brick wall because darling have you seen his muscles? I could see it right through the jumpsuit he was wearing, and it was kind of turning me on.

Why am I thinking about him in this kind of a way? We just met for the second time, and I don't even know a darn thing about him. Rugby players like him are usually jerks, and they don't care about breaking a girl's heart.

"If you hold onto that gun much tighter you might break it." His voice brought me back to reality.

"Don't be silly, it's too strong to break." When I looked up, he was standing right in front of me, that's when I noticed his eyes again, a beautiful smile was plastered on his face. I felt the urge to laugh as well, but I didn't I just walked past him, directing him to the perfect hiding place.

We hid behind a wall that looked so beautiful from all the colors that were spread out on it. No amount of bullets was going to break this wall, and that was the same in my case, no amount of boys were going to break me no matter how hard they tried.

"So can a little girl like you even play paintball?"

"Did you just call me a little girl?"

"Yeah, I did, I am sorry if I offended you."

"Offended me?" I placed my hand on my heart, and I could see the worried look on his face. "I will show you how a little girl plays paintball. I will kick Joshua and Madison's ass and then I will whip your ass, as well Sir."

"It sounds like a challenge to me?"

"Don't take me on Hayden I might end you."

"Being a bit mean here aren't you?"

"Sorry, I grew up with a brother, and he made me one tough cookie, don't challenge me. I think I can even play rugby better than any of you on that field."

"We will test it, then one day." I started laughing at his expression, never in my life have I ever laughed at someone's stupidity like I just did with him, but he just started laughing with me.

"We should probably start shooting them." I got onto my knees and pointed the gun in their direction. I took my first aim and missed Joshua I could have had him, but he moved his arm to the left making me miss my shot.

I took a second shot which hit Madison on the arm. She threw her hands in the air showing that she was out, I could see Joshua cursing from the distance because he knew he was all alone against Hayden and me.

"We got to take him out quickly, let us distract him. You run to the left and I will go to the right. When he sees us running, he is going to try and shoot one of us with that we take him out."

"How do we know who he's going to shoot at?"

"Hayden, he will go for the weaker one, he is going to think it's me so when he shoots me, you take him out, do you understand me?"

"I understand you," He said it a little too loud, making me question his existence.

I signaled him, and we both ran in our direction, and like I said it happened, Joshua shot me and Hayden shot him giving us a win. He ran to me and gave me a high five with the biggest smile on his face. He never stops smiling, does he?

We kept on playing a few games, leaving us with a tie at the end. We kept it that way since we didn't want any fights under our little group because Joshua and Hayden can get competitive as you know they are rugby players.

Hayden took my number and promised me that we would stay in touch no matter what, even if he has one of those busy days where he doesn't really get time to be on his phone he will make a plan to text me even if it's just hello.

I won't get my hopes up as I am not the relationship type, so yeah, he is just going to be one of those that comes and goes.

*Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay sweet Xoxo ✌.