*Stranger on the porch*

We arrived at the party, a few people were already passed out on the grass. If this is what a house party looks like I don't want to see the inside of a club on a Saturday night.

Madison walked through the door first, greeting the people she knew and even introduced me to some of them.

She stopped dead in her tracks, making me bump into her. I looked over to what she was staring at, and I saw Joshua kissing another girl.

She started frowning before leaving me to my own mercy; she walked over to the girl pulled her by her hair and threw her on the ground. She pulled Joshua closer to her and kissed him; that girl had so much courage it made me so proud to be her friend.

I walked over to the table that was laid out with beer grabbing myself one. I rolled my eyes at the very drunk guys playing Beer Pong. The more intoxicated guys got, the weirder they get.

I let my back hit the cold wall standing there like a wallflower. This is why I also hated going to parties because I am always left by myself. I could have been studying now, but no Madison needed me for moral support.

What moral support does she need me for? There she is making out with her ex-boyfriend, her current boyfriend, I don't even know, but I know if I stay in this house I am going to be sick.

I walked to the front door because I needed some fresh air, this house was getting too stuffy for me. I sat down on the porch enjoying the cold wind on my shoulders. I looked up at the stars enjoying how bright they were in the sky.

Sometimes I wished that I was a star or even the moon, then I had nothing to worry about. People would just look at me at night and adore me in the sky. In the morning, I would take in my place resting, knowing that I would come up at night again making people smile.

I felt a cold hand on my shoulder and looked up into his eyes, he gave me a plastic cup filled with beer and sat down next to me. I thanked him and took a sip of the beer, placing the glass down next to me.

"You looked lonely, so yeah, I thought I would join you." His blue eyes caught my attention almost immediately.

"Thanks for the beer." He shrugged, and we kept looking into the distance.

My eyes kept looking at the stars enjoying how their light just got brighter, imagine a sky without stars, it would be like me without my family. I tried counting the stars, but the guy with his blue eyes and heavy breathing made it hard for me.

I looked over at him and sighed. I felt irritated I just wanted to go home and sleep, but I know if I leave, Madison will never forgive me. She also needs a chaperone for when she gets drunk.

"You're deep in thought. What are you thinking about?" He touched my shoulder, and I just shrugged.

What did he want me to tell him? I met him like a few minutes ago this isn't some romantic movie that you can trust the stranger and ten minutes after that fall in love with him and get married, have children and live happily ever after.

"I should probably go and check where my best friend is." I pointed toward the door.

"She is probably forcing her tongue down Joshua's throat." He was probably right whenever they were together they were either eating each other's faces off or they were fighting about something.

"Yeah, I guess you are right." I gave him a sincere smile.

"I am Hayden by the way. Joshua's best friend." He held out his hand, and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you." Madison came out drunk, and I stood up quickly catching her to rest against me.

"I think I should take my friend home now." I faked a smile and wrapped my arm around Madison's body with her other arm resting on my shoulders.

We walked along the pathway when he called me. His voice ringing in my ears, I didn't want to turn around because I just wanted to get drunk and sleepy Madison home, but I did turn around.

"You never told me your name."

"If we see each other again, I will tell you my name, I promise."

I turned around and walked away. His smile was printed in my brain right now; I wish that I had spoken more than ten sentences to him. I wasn't going to make it my mission to see him again, but I know deep down I was going to see him even if it is in ten years' time.

*Another chapter. Hope you enjoyed this one.

Remember to vote and comment.

Stay Sweet Xoxo ✌.