Wrong

Your first kiss is supposed to be a very special moment of your life. I've always heard people say that; I even thought that myself. The first kiss should be given to the one you love and no one else. That is not what is happening now.

Why can't I move? I had to push Kuroo away, but no matter how hard I tried, my body wouldn't move. This was wrong... my first kiss wasn't supposed to be like this!

I wasn't kissing back at all, but he didn't stop. He simply pressed me tighter against him and forced his tongue into my partially open mouth. No! This isn't supposed to happen! It was supposed to be Bokuto, not his best friend! I... I don't want it to be like this!

My body still wouldn't respond. In the back of my mind, I wished for that lovably idiotic ace to come and save me from this. I knew it wasn't going to happen, but I still wished for it. Anything to get me away from Kuroo...

Eventually, he pulled back a bit and whispered to me. "You're pretty devoted to him, huh? It's a shame, I almost want to keep you all to myself." He pulls a bit further away and turns his attention to whatever was behind me, still keeping an arm around me.

"You're a little late," he said to the person there. "You took too long, so I'm taking her for myself."

I had to know who he was talking to. Slowly I turned to look, and who I saw wasn't who I expected. Standing there was the one I was in love with. But he wasn't grinning like he usually was... his expression actually looked quite heartbroken.

That look on Bokuto's face normally would have broken my heart, but it gave me just what I needed. My body seemed to break free from whatever it was that had frozen it. I shoved Kuroo away and ran straight to the ace.

As soon as I'd reached him, his arms wrapped around me. I clung tight to him, hot tears slipped out. I didn't even know why I was crying, but it was quickly noticed by Bokuto. "Kisa? Why are you crying?! He didn't hurt you, did he?! Kuroo you-"

"Bokuto, I love you!" The words slipped out quite loudly, interrupting his flood of questions. I'd spoken before I even knew what I was saying and as soon as I'd realized it, my face burned red. I'm standing here, crying for a reason I don't even know and I just blurt out that I love him. What a way to confess, huh? Way to go Kisa...

For just a brief moment, all sound seemed to disappear. Everything was silent except for the sound of Bokuto's heart beating... which I could probably only hear because it just happened to be right there next to my ear as buried my face in his chest. Or maybe it was just that loud.

Bokuto pushed me away a bit and stared down at me. "What... what did you just say?" he asked, brushing a few tears from my eyes as I looked up to meet his gaze. In his eyes, it was clear what he was thinking. Please tell me you said what I think you just said...

Now my heart was going crazy. "I..." I tried to speak, but I couldn't get the words out. Come on, Kisa! You can't stop now! Wiping a few more tears away, Bokuto waited for me to say it again. Slowly gathering what little courage I had, I forced out the words that I had to say. "I love you."

Bokuto's open mouth twisted into that grin of his that I loved so much. And before I knew what was happening, he'd already picked me up and was spinning me around. The second my feet were back on the ground, his lips were against mine.

With his arms around my waist and mine moving up and wrapping around his neck, this felt right. This was how my first kiss should have been. It felt like a moment that belonged in a romantic movie. When it ended, it felt like it was too soon.

He pulled away slowly, resting his forehead against mine as he tried to catch his breath. "This isn't a dream, is it?" he asks, panting slightly. If this really is a dream, then I hope I never wake up. His eyes close and his smile fades for a moment. "Now that I finally have you, I'm scared that you'll leave me again..."

"I never left you..." I whispered, backing up a bit to look at him. "I've always been right here beside you..." Standing on my toes and pulling him down just a bit, I nuzzled my face against his cheek just like I always did. Well, ever since I'd become an owl, at least.

His eyes lit up as he finally made the connection. "You mean... it's been you all this time?" Bokuto's smile returned and he embraced me tightly. "Promise you'll never leave me?"

This was the one place that I wanted to stay forever... safe and warm in the arms of the one I love... "Koutaro Bokuto, I love you. I've never left you before and I never will."

Wizzy: So that's the end of the story. I actually finished it this time.

But there are a few moments that weren't added into the actual story that I happened to like or thought were pretty funny. So I'm going to be doing a few Extra Chapters plus an Alternate Ending in which Kisa stays an owl and becomes Genma's mate. I'll also mention where in the story they take place for any who might be wondering. Haha. I'm such an awesome senpai, aren't I?
Also, if you liked this story, be sure to check out some of my others. You might find another one you like! (Also, whichever gets the most attention will be the one I focus on next.)

Anyways, as always, thanks for reading!