Extra Chapter 3 - The Plan

Wizzy: Okay, so there was a lot of hating on a certain someone for certain actions. (Could really feel the love-hate feels there.) So this chapter became necessary. Of all the extra chapters, this is probably the only important one.

Akaashi watched as Bokuto went out the door. He didn't like yelling at him or even raising his voice in general, but this was what had to be done. As soon as he was out of sight, the setter grabbed his cell phone and quickly dialed the number of the only one who could help him.

The voice on the other end answered right away. "Remember what we discussed?" the setter asked the one on the other side.

"So it's time for my part, huh?" the middle blocker on the other end hummed. Luckily he didn't have volleyball practice today, leaving him free to carry out the task that Akaashi had asked of him.

"He just left, so you'd better get there quickly," the setter said, his voice incredibly calm compare to just a moment before. "If you time it right, you should run into her if you leave right now."

Akaashi had seen Kisa walking away from the gym earlier. Because of that, he'd made sure to draw out his scolding of Bokuto for a bit longer than he originally intended. He kept this from the ace, of course. And now, this plan relied on that small amount of distance between the two.

"I'm on my way then." Just by the tone of Kuroo's voice, Akaashi knew he had that usual smirk of his on his face.

Even though this was all Akaashi's plan, he couldn't help but feel uneasy about the way Kuroo had agreed to go along with it so easily. He'd merely asked that he step in and use his skills as a "provocation expert" to provoke Bokuto into telling Kisa how he really felt. Even though he knew that she was already aware, nothing was going to happen unless Bokuto was the one to make a move.

"Do what you have to get them together." Just as Kuroo was about to hang up, Akaashi felt the need to say one more thing. "Kuroo," he said, his voice turning threatening. "Don't you dare hurt her."

On the other end, Kuroo chuckled to himself. "Don't tell me you're in love with her too," he teased.

Akaashi neither confirmed nor denied it. "It's only natural to care for one's friends." Akaashi smiled a little to himself, though Kuroo had no idea. "Besides, if you hurt her, Bokuto will never forgive you for it. No matter how strong your 'Bro Love' is."

As the two hung up, all that the setter could do was hope that this plan of his would work and that Kuroo wouldn't do anything that would upset Kisa. Because if this plan failed, then his two best friends would never get together.