ONE- Cuts.

CHAPTER ONE.

Anna's P.O.V.

I slid the thin metal across my scarred wrist. I threw my head back and sighed in relief as the blood dripped from the incision on my wrist. I slid the razor over the same spot again. my breath caught in my throat when the blade pulled at my bloody skin. I stared at the deep cut and was kind of proud of myself. I haven't been able to get very deep lately, I need new blades. I grab some gauze and medical tape from my nightstand and patch my wrist up. I look over to the clock. 9:24.

"Shit" I say to myself.

Dan and Phil will be home very soon. I franticly grab my razor and stuff it in a small box in my nightstand. I walk to the bathroom and stare into the mirror. 'ugly slut.' I think to myself. I really am an ugly girl. My ex-boyfriend Matt broke up with me because I didn't want to have sex with him, and he kicked me out of our flat. And me, being the sassy one, said something I shouldn't have.

*flashback*

"I'm sorry, but do I go to the bar and come home pissed drunk every night, only to yell and scream at my girlfriend? No. So shut the fuck up." I spat at him.

Matt absolutely lost it. He threw me against the wall and punched me in the stomach as hard as he could. I screamed in pain and then he punched me in the jaw. I dropped to the ground and started bawling my eyes out. Matt just walked away laughing. I got up and ran out of the flat, quietly. I ran as fast as my legs would go. Dan and Phil, being my best friends, I went straight to their flat. when they found out, they went absolutely crazy. I told them what happened and they went over to the flat, beat the shit out of him, grabbed some of my clothes and personal belongings. That's when I started living with them.

*end of flashback*

I clean up the smudged makeup off of my face and put on one of Dan's comfy jumpers that he left in my room. I walk into the lounge, grab my laptop, turn the on song 'Hum Hallelujah' by Fall Out Boy, put my earphones in and log onto tumblr. 37 messages. I scroll through my asks, and basically most of them are: 'You don't deserve to live with Dan & Phil. ugly whore.' Nobody really likes me. why would they? I didn't notice Dan standing behind me until he rubbed my shoulder. I close my laptop and turn around quickly.

"Fucking hell Dan, you scared the piss out of me!" I say to him.

"Sorry hun." He says, and sits next to me.

"Have you been crying?" I hear Phil say from the other side of me.

"Umm, ah, no. I... Got soap in my eyes when I was taking off my makeup." Ugh I am the worst liar ever.

"Oh. That sucks." Phil says, giving Dan a concerned look.

Dan turns on the T.V. and puts on 'Lion King' I put my laptop on the ground and put my legs on Phil's lap and my head on Dan's shoulder. We were half way through the movie when I started to feel pretty sleepy. I tried fighting my tiredness but after a while I just gave in. not too long later I was awakened by the guys singing 'Hakuna Matata' at the top of their lungs.

"Peace" I say as I get up from the warm and crowded couch.

"Are you going to bed?" Phil says.

"Yeah. Night guys." I say, giving a small wave.

"Night" they say in unison.

I proceed down the hallway to my room as I look down at the sleeves of Dan's beige-colored jumper. Shit. The blood seeped through the gauze and onto the left sleeve of Dan's jumper. I dash out of my room and into the bathroom and close and lock the door behind me. I pour soap on to the blood-stained area. I scrubbed for about 2 minutes but the stain did not come out.

"No, no, no" I say under my breath.

Dan can't find out that I cut myself. neither can Phil. they would be so-- I'm not too sure... I don't even know. but they're not going to find out. Never. I'll just hide the jumper from them... Say I cant find it... That should work. I walk back to my room and close the door. I put the jumper beside my wash-bin and get into my comfy Queen-Size bed, and slowly drift off to sleep.