TWENTY FOUR- Hospitals.

*Dan's P.O.V.*

"Fuck! Anna!!!" I yell, "Nicole, Phil!! help!!!"

I scan the bathroom for a towel but there isn't any. I rip my shirt off and start pressing it down onto her arm.
Nicole and Phil come running in and without saying anything, Nicole rushes to Anna's side and Phil runs back to his room and comes back with his phone.

"Phil, call 999, and I need your shirt!"I frantically speak.

Phil quickly pulls of his shirt and I put it on Anna's arm as well. Nicole puts her fingers on the side of Anna's neck.

"She still has a pulse!" She yells to us.

"Oh thank god," I breathe.

"My sister is bleeding to death!! send an ambulance quickly! there's not much time left!!" Phil yells into his phone. "They'll be here soon!" He says.

"Guys she's turning white!!!" Phil exclaims.

"Fuck, no. Anna, come on baby. You're strong. You can make it through this. Please, Anna." I plead. "One of you, run and get some clean towels!"

Nicole goes to find some towels. Phil takes her place and sits beside Anna and takes her not-bleeding arm and kisses it.

"Come on Anna. Please. Please stay with us. We love you. I love you. Come on honey. Please." He whispers.

Nicole comes back with the towels and I throw the shirts to her and she tosses the towels to me. I gently press them onto Anna's arm and hope for the best.

"Nicole, go wait for the ambulance." I say.

~The next day~

Anna got admitted to the hospital late last night. I can't believe she tried to kill herself. I love her so much. If anything happened to my Anna I would die. She is staying in the adolescent mental ward in the Royal London Hospital because she is under the age of 21. Visiting hours are from 8AM to 8PM and I promised her and myself that I would stay with her through it all. But Nicole is acting really bitter and its starting to piss me off. Ever since we got to A&E she's been bitchy to me and Phil. Last night when we arrived home she just went straight to bed and didn't say a word.

Right now, it's 7:30am and I'm getting ready to go see Anna. I hope she's okay.

~At the hospital~

*Anna's P.O.V.*

My door clicks open.

"Good morning Miss Lancaster," a middle aged woman greets.

"Hi, call me Anna." I say warmly, still sleepy.

"Well, Anna, I'm Amanda and I will be your nurse for today. Can I ask you a few simple questions?" Amanda asks.

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay. Now, what brings you here, Anna?" She sits down on the chair opposite my bed.

"Um, a failed suicide attempt..." I trail off.

"Oh, I see," she gets quiet and starts writing something onto a piece of paper.

"And, what caused that, do you know?" She asks.

"Bad thoughts that I'd rather not talk about."

"..Okay. And where are your parents, honey?"

My parents?

A/N

HOLYSHIT. HOLYFUCKINGSHIT. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. SOOOO MANY VOTES AND READS. ILYSM.