SEVENTEEN- Stay with me.

*Anna's P.O.V.*

~3 weeks later~

The recovery was wretched. I hated having to be either carried or pushed around in a wheelchair everywhere. I can't stop thinking about the night a couple weeks ago with Dan... That was amazing. I told Nicole about it and she freaked out (in a good way, of corse) Her and Phil haven't 'done anything' yet, and that is perfectly reasonable because they have been dating for about 3 weeks. Me and Dan were extremely close before we started dating so that's a different story. I like Phil and Nicole's relationship though. They're the 'more cuddles than kisses' kind of couple. They're really cute together.

But yeah, ever since that night, Dan and I have been a lot more... intimate. I mean, we haven't done anything since that night, (because I was broken and all) but we've gotten so much more romantic together. Like, I look at him from across the room and he's staring at me with a mixture of love and lust in his gorgeous brown eyes. I love him so much.

Dan and Phil went to Pj's house about half an hour ago. I'm not feeling very well so I decided to stay home, and invite Nicole over to keep me company.

"Anna I'm cutting up some watermelon do you want some?" Nicole says, poking her head in the door.

"Sure, thanks." I say back.

I look back to my laptop in front of me while Nicole scurries off to the kitchen. More hateful messages in my ask.

*A/N- Anna's replies are bolded.

Q:'You're such a whore. I bet you're looser than an 87 year old porn star'

A: Whoa. Didn't need that image in my head.

Q:'You look like a zombie and a rabid dog fucked and your the product of it'

A: You're*

Q:'Why the fuck would Dan date such a fatass like you?! ha he probably can't even find your neck under all of those chins.'

A: Nah bro, he kisses it well. Jealous?

Q:'Your mums so ugly her kid looks like you'

A: People still make your mum jokes? Ha alright.

"Anna!" Nicole faintly called from the kitchen.

I go to her and find her sat on the kitchen floor with blood gushing down her arm.

"Oh my god Nicole What the fuck happened?!" I reply, running over to one of the drawers and getting a cloth to stop the bleeding.

"...I was... C-cutting fruit... knife... slipped" Nicole says, starting to lose consiousness.

"Stay with me, Nicole." I put pressure on the large, deep wound on Nicole's palm. With the other hand, I dial 999 and the woman sends an ambulance.

"Will... do.." Nicole says before losing consciousness.