Chapter 1

Albiona POV

Being stuck in a cell most of your life makes you go a little paranoid. I was taken away from my family when I was only ten. I can no longer remember what their voices sound like. I miss Ealdor with all my heart, the only good thing now is that I still remember what my family looked like.

The last time the man who had taken me away from my family came down to see me was probably a few days ago. Now I should say that I am hungry but I'm not he rarely fed me making me deathly skinny. I guess I am finally going to die of starvation.

*Bang**Bang**Bang*

Oh no... what's going on.

Sir Percival POV

Today for some reason Merlin hasn't said a word to any of us and he looks like he is about to start crying. None of knights want to ask him incase he yells at us. You see we may be knights but we do not mess with Merlin when he is sad. Plus we are hunting so we need to be quiet.

"Ok that's it" says Arthur "what is wrong with you today Merlin?"

"Nothing is wrong sire" replies Merlin turning his head away from us.

"No it is something and you are going to tell us...Now" orders Arthur.

"FINE...you want to know, ok, ten years ago to this day my younger sister Albiona was kidnapped. She was never found and I don't know if she is living or dead" Merlin's yells at first until it turns into a wisper at the end of his speech. What he said made all quieter down immediately.

"Ok well let's go check out that house see who lives there" replies Arthur trying to lessen the tention. We all do as he says and start going around the house until I spot a locked door that looks like it leads to some sort of cellar. Getting curious I yelled out to Arthur and the guys.

"Arthur I think I have found something"

"What is it?" Is the reply I get from him.

"It's some sort of cellar and it's locked. Should we see what's inside?" I ask him as he come up beside me.

"Yes, will you break down the door?" He asks me.

"Like you even have to ask" I say to him as I get ready to run into the door.

*Bang**Bang**Bang*

Albiona POV

Finally the door breaks down making me shrink into the wall in the shadows. The man comes in with his sword held up in front of him, as the rest come in behind him.

"There's no one here Arthur" a man with shoulder length dark hair, tells a blonde haired man.l, who must be Arthur.

All of them seem to be wearing armour except one in the back. The one who broke down the door was looking right at me.

Crouching down he says "hello darling, what are you doing there?"

"Percival there is no one there let's go" he states before looking into the corner seeing me l makes his eyes widen. This makes the rest of the men look. They all try to come to come closer which only makes me scramble to try and get further into the wall. Doing this makes them all hault in their movements. The big man Percival puts his hand and says

"Why don't you guys take a step back" looking at the others, they all do as he says. However he doesn't move he only crouches down again and holds his hand out.

"Hello there darling, what are you doing over there? Can you come out for me I promise no one will touch you and we can take you home?" He tells me, and as he speaks all I can see is sincerity in his making me slowly reach out my hand towards his.

As my hand came in contact with his soft yet firm hands he slowly started to pull me out of the corner.

"How long have you been down here sweetheart?" Percival asks me as I slowly keep getting closer to him.

"I don't know, it was the day after my tenth birthday I got here in 1509" I tell him very quietly looking down.

"That means you have been down here for about 10 years" he tells me making me look up at him, he was wearing a kind expression.

"What's the date?" I ask him as I sit right next to him now.

"It is February 23" he answers making me realize I turned 20 yesterday. "Why?" He asks me.

"Yesterday was my birthday making today the day I was taken." I respond to him. "My names Albiona, what's yours?" I ask him.

"Albiona?" A voice that I recognize instantly says.

"Merlin?"

-------------------------------

Hey guys,

So tell me what you think Merlin is finally about to see her again.

Please like and comment tell me what you think of this chapter and if there is anything I can change in the next one to make it better

Thank you my loves xxxxx