Chapter 3 What happened to you?

ALBIONA POV

We were walking towards the meeting hall when the Knights started filing in behind us. We came to a stop in front of the King.

"Albiona, I wish to know what has happened to you so we may get you some justice". He said this while standing up from his throne.

"Your majesty, as much as I would like justice my story is not happy one. So why would I wish to burden you with it?" I say to King Arthur while keeping my head down, not wishing to look anyone in the eyes.

"I wish for you to tell me because your brother is family to me and the knights so that makes you family," he says as he walks toward me. "Which is why I would like to get you justice so please inform me of what has happened to you..."

"The day after my tenth birthday Merlin and I went down to the creek we used to play at, once there I decided I want ed to play hide and seek," I say still looking down at my hands. "Merlin was counting and I was looking for somewhere to hide, when I came across a man. He was short and bulky, but could still overpower a 10 year old. The man picked me up and carried into the woods, before I could stop it I blacked out from hyperventilating ." As I was talking I started to look up.

"I remember you used to hyperventilate when you got scared, sometimes it made you black out for days," Merlin said to everyone.

"Eventually I woke up in that cellar you found me in. He come down once or twice a week with food, and almost every day he would use me as a punching bag." I said finishing the story that is my life.

"Well do not worry we shall protect from here on out, also we are setting up your quarters. If you need anything do not hesitate to ask," the king tells me.

After that everyone starts filing out. Merlin and the knights took me to where I would be staying, which was two rooms away from where I woke up.

"Dinner is at six thirty, just relax until we come and get you," Merlin said walking away with the knights as I settled into my room.

--------------------------------------------

Percival POV

King Arthur and the rest of us knights were out in the training field. Everyone who was put up against me was losing because of how strong I am. We werw all having a good time until they decided to talk.

"So, Percival what do you think of Albiona?" Arthur asks me with a smile on his face. The others all started grinning as well.

"She seems lovely, and kind, yet scared over the smallest of things," I respond to him knowing that that wasn't the answer he was looking for.

"Yes, but that wasn't what I meant. You are the second oldest out of all of my knights, Leon is already married and I think it is time you wed as well," Arthur says as I look at him not quite knowing what to say.

"Are you saying you think I should marry Albiona?" I question just as Merlin walks out.

"I think you two would be lovely together. Especially with you being 6ft 5in and she is only 5ft 4in. It would be the perfect combination and you could protect her at the same time." Merlin says. We all look at him stunned that he would even be on board with this.

"See even Merlin agrees, oddly enough." Arthur replies.

"Okay, listen if she falls in love with me and I with her, then and only then will I marry her" I say in a tone that says you can't do anything about it. They all nod their heads and continue on practicing while Merlin sits on the side.

Just as I am about to start my fight with Arthur I look up and see Albiona watching from her window. This gives me even more of a reason to try and win the fight wanting to impress her, because even though I sent it to everyone else I know I am I love her. However, I would never marry her if she was not also in love with me.

-----------------------------------------

Albionas POV

I stand by the window watching as, I believe Sir Percival, has a fight off with the king. He saw me watching and sent a smile in my direction. After I see that he has won I move away from the window going to lie down in my bed that I can barely get into.

I am I bed for not even 5 minutes before my belly starts to hurt badly. At first I believe I know the cause of it because I didn't receive my monthly for awhile. But when I get up I notice that there is too much blood and this cannot be normal. Knowing that there were no guards outside I knew I would have to scream for help so that is what I did.

"HELP!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs, I do this three times before I can no longer stand and collapse to the ground.

----------------------------------------

Percival POV

We were just coming in when we here it.

"HELP!!!!!" Knowing exact where it is coming from I sprint in its direction.

"It's coming from Albionas room" I yell to everyone who is behind me.

Running down the hall to her room, my thoughts were everywhere wondering what happened. As we burst through her door I saw lying on the floor surrounded by blood. Her blood.

"Get Gaius!!"I yell, as I get down on the floor.

"Where is all this blood coming from?" Arthur questioned while looking at the floor.

It was just the I realised there were no obvious wounds so where was it all coming from?

---------------------------
Hey guys I hope you enjoy.
If you have any ideas as 5o what could happen next let me know.

Remember vote, comment, and share.