Chapter 02

Your PoV

I said goodbye to my dad then head to the Starbucks to meet my best friend.

Skip the car ≥≥≥≥

When I arrived at Starbucks. I immediately find my friend. "hi there " I pulled out one chair to sit "so what's going on" I rolled my eyes "are you not gonna greet me first? " I asked then she gave me that super annoying look .

"whatever " she said then I laughed.
"so what really happened Y/N" I looked at her "but we haven't ordered yet" I said with a pout "ugh " she groaned but get up to order our coffee . When she get back she put the coffee down our table then she looked at me seriously "now... Can you said it? " I smiled then nod she sigh, "but... I'm gonna drink this first " u said while grabbing the cup of my coffee "Y/FN?" she said, okay that's it she so pissed right now "haha. Chill bro I'm just messing with you" she rolled her eyes. "I need a work " "yeah, yeah I know you just said it a minute ago, but I don't understand why you have to work " I take another sip on my cup "yeah, me to at first I don't understand why I need to work, but then he explained me that I have to stand for myself " She just kept nodding her head "you know you're dad have a point, but I thought your the girl that never agree on the people that are acting like they all know what's the best for you " I sigh "yeah I know Y/BF/N, but he said if I don't have a work as early as possible, no phones, no party's and no hangouts so I need to have a work. " she laughed at my willingness to have a work and to still have my phone.

"you know we can easily find a job " she said then take a sip of her coffee. "really where" "here" I look at her like she was just joking, but I guess she's not. "you're not joking aren't you? " "why would I be joking? " she said seriously at this time "really I'm going to work at a coffee shop? " "yeah why not, we just need to talk to the manager of this Starbucks " I sigh, I think I don't have a choice so I just nod.

( After an hour )

After we talk to the manager we get out of the cafe. Then said goodbye to each other.

I get inside the car and Drive home. I put some music on while driving.

I arrived at the house like 7:30 and I'm so tired. I opened the door to reveal my annoying dad of course he's gonna ask me what happened, did I get a job, when do I start, how was it ugh it's just so annoying to hear.

"are you gonna come In? " my dad asked I'm literally zoned out I'm just standing there in front of my dad not saying anything. I shook my head then look at him "of course I'm gonna come in, this is my house too " I said then take my step to enter the house .

"so what happened? " my dad asked, okay here we go too many questions. "uh, it's good. We talked to the manager, and he said I could start tomorrow " I said then my dad just nod "well that's great to hear" I nod "can I go to my room now " I asked "of course you can " he said then lean on to kissed my forehead "good night sweetie " I smiled you know I really love my dad he's just so annoying sometimes. "night dad" I said then head my way to my room .

I layed on my bed then get my phone. I scrolled it to find some news about fifth harmony, I'm a really fan of fifth harmony I wish one day I got a chance to meet them, especially Camila cabello. I'm really obsessed to her since my cousin show me one of her picture, I admit it that she's really hot. My thoughts was cut off when some news caught my eyes, I tap it and starred to read.
Oh my god, they are coming here I need to tell my cousin. I contact Liz. My cousin

( convo )

Liz: hello

You: Liz, Liz guess what!

I almost scream at excitement .

Liz: woah, woah chill there couz, what's up?

You: fifth freaking harmony is coming here Liz they are coming here.

Liz: yeah, yeah I know

You: you know and you didn't tell me.

Liz: why would I tell you if you're not asking.

You : whatever Liz I thought you were my cousin?

Liz: but I am your cousin

You: bye Lizzy

Liz: don't call me that, by the way bye Y/N cabello

I smiled at the name she gave me it actually sounds good.

You: it sounds good

Liz: keep dreaming Y/L/N.

I rolled my eyes before I hung up the phone .

I need to sleep now cause tomorrow is my big day.

Camila's PoV

We're currently in an interview right now. Answering many and personal questions.

Interviewer : so Camila can we talk about your love life, are you in a relationship, who are they will you tell us.

The interviewer asked, "gosh this is so personal but I'm gonna answer it, no I'm not in a relationship right now and I'm not dating anyone.

Interviewer : but I thought you and Austin Mahone are in a relationship?.

"well your thought is wrong me and Austin are just really good friends were not together or something. " the interviewer just nod his head.

Interviewer : okay the last question is for you fifth harmony.

"thank god it's last " Lauren shouted making the interviewer laughed .

Interviewer : so fifth harmony how do you feel about having a concert in Orlando.

Dinah: were, really excited to have a concert there I mean it's a really great place.

Ally: yeah.... I don't think we could sleep at night because of that.

"how bout you Lauren? " the interviewer asked

Lauren: well they said it all.

"normani? " he give the mic to normani.

Normani : I actually agree with Lauren, they said it all .

Interviewer : okay the last but the most beautiful in the group Camila?.

I chuckled at him "heyy" the girls whined "you make them angry " I said to the interviewer, he gulp then I laughed "but don't worry they won't kill you" I said

"okay I just want to say, thank you for welcoming us at Orlando, and see you there, we all love you " I said then blow a kiss at the camera.

"okay that's it for now thank you for watching us, and thank you for having the group of this lovely girls here fifth harmony " as the interviewer said that the people started clapping like crazy.

When the interview was done we go back to our tour bus then get to our own bunks.

It's really gonna be a long day.....

A/N: heyo I just made my chapter two..... Hope you like it...