Chapter 14- moments

A/N: Lauren is so cute at the picture above.... Anyways here's my chapter 14.

Your PoV

After the concert was done the girls invite me in their dressing room.

I open the door then see their smiles when they saw me , " hey girls" I greeted "hi Y/N how was the show? " they asked, I look at Camila she was combing her hair by her hands not caring to look at me "it was great" I said as Camila finally look at me "so Y/N who do you think is the most hot at us?" Dinah said smirking "I u-h actually guys you all are hot " I said making them chuckled "no just pick one" Dinah said again " uhm I think it's L-auren" I said then at the corner of my eyes Camila was rolling her eyes "awe your so sweet come here" Lauren said while patting the sit beside her "no give me the payment first" she chuckled then nod she get up and get her bag "here" she said handing me the money "thanks....oh I need to go " I said making them frown "do you have a car? " they asked "no my cousin just drive me here but no worries I will just use a cab" they all shook their heads making me look at them confused "no your not gonna use a cab Lauren can d-" "I'll drive her home" Dinah can't finish what she's saying cause Camila just interrupt "no, no it's okay I can use a cab" "no. Your . Not. Gonna use a cab Camila will give you a ride home" ally said again but before I could speak again Camila get up from her sit then the next movement make me feel shocked cause she just hold my hands she fucking hold my hands "come on? " she asked "u-h y-eah com-e o-n" I stutter I look at the girls and they are smirking especially Lauren she had a big smile on her face. What an actual fuck is happening?

Camila's PoV

Me and Y/N walk out of the dressing room to go to the parking lot cause my car was there, we go inside the elevator then press the down button. U
It's so awkward inside "did you really enjoy the show?" I asked breaking the awkward silence "uhm ye-ah you guys are great" she said almost above Whisper. Everything was great I guess until the elevator just stop, "wait what, what's happening? " Y/N asked starting to get nervous "shit I think the elevator stopped " I said then she look at me "what why? " "I don't know why are you asking me? " I said getting a little nervous too well it's not about getting stock in the elevator it's about getting stock in the elevator with Y/N! ,the lights suddenly began to blink until it was off I feel Y/N hold on my arms "Camila I'm scared" she said I can feel her hot breath against my neck "it's okay don't worry were gonna get out of here" I said placing my arms around her now i was hugging her I hope we're stock in the elevator forever with me comforting her.

( a minute later)

We're sitting at the floor now waiting for someone to open this damn elevator "Cami I'm sleepy" Y'N said yawning she's so damn cute "uh okay get a sleep I will wake you up when someone open this okay? " she nod then place her head at my shoulder I think she's uncomfortable so I placed my hands to her shoulder now she's laying her head at my chest, I just look at her angelic face why do I like her do I like her?, no I think I love her I'm falling for her every time I'm with her I hope she feel the same for me but I think she like Lauren more than me I don't want to fall for her while I'm not sure if she's gonna catch me.

Your PoV

I'm laying my head at Camila's chest and i feel so comfortable I try to sleep so many times but I can't cause I feel her staring at me the whole time my eyes are closed.

I admit I'm happy that she's now with me but I guess she doesn't feel the same about me, I felt her hands move oh god what I going to do I just pretended to be asleep, she's now stroking my hair "your so beautiful" she mumbled as u feel my face heat up "catch me Y/N, I don't want to feel the ground when I fall" what does that mean I can't understand her "goodnight Y/N" she placed a kiss on my head that's it I'm like a tomato now.

Camila's PoV

I can't believe it I almost said that I'm falling for her I know she won't hear what I said cause she's sleeping I felt my phone vibrate, shit i forgot I got a phone and I have the girls number I'm so stupid for not remembering it I pull out my phone it was Lauren who texted me.

Lauren:

Hey Mila why your so long there?.........oh my god are you two fucking?

Me:

What the hell. Lauren help us were stock in the elevator

Lauren :

Isn't that good you have your moment whit Y/N ?

Me :

I hate you please help us

Lauren :

Yeah yeah where's Y/N btw

Me :

Y/N us here sleeping

Lauren :

Okay okay just wait for the help

Me:

Okay bye

I look at Y'N and she's still sleeping she's so peaceful. And beautiful "I like you Camila" she murmured, wait what she just say "what's that Y/N?" I asked but she didn't give me another answer I guess I'm just hallucinating. "I like your too Y/N"............