Chapter 12- am I jealous?

A/N: sorry for the late updates..   

Your PoV

I'm now at my to go back to Starbucks. While I was driving o feel my phone ringing the fuck how could I answer this when I am driving. I stop for a while to answer my phone. I pull out my phone to answer it

( convo- You/ Mr. James)

You: uhm hello sir

Mr. J : hello Y/N

You: may I ask why do you call sir?

Mr. J: oh yeah I just want to tell you that don't go back to the shop you can go home now to get ready for the concert okay

You: are you sure sir

Mr. J: yeah don't worry Bea and the other applicants are here but I wonder where is andrea is she with you??

You: uhm sir she said she's not feeling well so I sent her home.

Mr. J: oh okay so I see you tomorrow then??

You : okay sir bye

(end of covo)

So I don't have to go back to the shop. Wait what about the payment but it's not complete yet so maybe I could just give it to him tomorrow, I get in the car then I  U turn to go home.

Andrea's PoV

Hmm I wonder what Y/N doing I'm really feel sick today I think I need to rest a little but how could I take a rest when my mind isn't cooperating to me yeah my body was in rest but my mind is in Y/N I can't stop thinking about her .

I try to sleep many times but I can't. I get up from the bed and just sit for as while until my phone buzz. I immediately check it I thought it was Y/N but it's only Mr. James

Mr James : hey Andrea Y/N told me that you are not feeling well I just want to tell you that don't worry about your work we can handle it and take a good rest  .

But I'm not thinking about work I'm thinking about Y/N .

You: thanks sir

After I replied Mr. James I lay on my bed again. That's when I fell asleep.

Lauren's PoV

I'm so happy Y/N is coming to the concert I can't wait to meet her again, me and the girls are now getting ready for the concert were now doing a sound check.

"hey Lauren did you gave Y/N the payment?" Dinah asked and I shook my head "no I said I would give it to her when she come to the concert " I said then Dinah laughed "do you like her?" she asked again  ,hmm do I like Y/N maybe I like her but I think camz like her too and I want camila to be happy "yeah I like her as a friend " I said then she just nod "how bout Camila do you think she like Y/N?" I laughed at her question is it not obvious "Dinah is it not obvious? " "yeah I know every time your talking to Y/N,she glaring like she could kill " I laughed at Dinah then nod suddenly Camila just interrupted us "am I interrupting something? " she asked as we both shook our heads  "no we're just talking about something " Camila just nod and walk away to us.

We continued our sound check to get ready.

Your PoV

I'm now at the house inside my room finding my outfit for the concert, but I can't find one I wish Liz was here she's good at fashion. Oh maybe I could call her. So I pull out my phone and dialed her number.

(you/liz)

Liz: wassup ma men

You: woah I think your really hyper today huh.

Liz : think so, by the way why do you call?

You: oh I just need a little help

Liz: on what?

You: I need to find a outfit for the concert

Liz: wait huh what concert don't tell me you buy a ticket for fifth harmony's concert and you didn't tell me.

You: chill there Lizzy no I don't buy a ticket but can you just come here and I would tell you every detail?

Liz: Y/N what did I say about me calling Lizzy?

You: whatever Lizzy can you come?

Liz: yeah, yeah just wait me for a minute.

You: yay thanks Liz

Liz: no prob babe

I rolled my eyes before hanging the phone why she need to call  me babe. I wait for her to come to my house.

(after a minute)

I hear a knock on my door I open it and it's my cousin . 'come in" I said then she step inside my room "wow is this all yours " she asked while looking at the dress that's in my bed "Yup" I said "oh wait before this you still have an explanation to do " I rolled my eyes and sighed and started to tell her the story.

Liz's PoV

After Y/N told me everything I just stare At her shocked she meet fifth harmony in person "okay but how would you get in if you don't have a ticket? " I asked her "I don't know" she said "Okay fine let's don't problem that, first we need to get you and outfit." I said looking at the dress that lay in her bed.

After we're done she look at the mirror studying herself . Then she look up to me and said thanks Liz.

"hey Y/N I need to go " I said while looking at my clock "oh yeah thanks again Liz " she said then Smile cutely , I head down then said goodbye to her parents. I open my car door and get in the drivers seat I started the engine and drive home.

Your PoV

After Liz pick me an outfit and I makeover myself when I am done I grab my hand bag and my phone I check my phone and It has one unread messages from Camila.

Camila💕: hey we're are you e
We're now at the studio oh qnd by the way when you arrive here just say to the bodyguard whats your name cause we kinda forgot to give you a ticket.

I laughed but quickly reply her

You: oh yeah I'm on my way now.
Camila 💕: okay see y'a.

I put my phone to my bag then go down to said goodbye to my parents. "mom, dad I'm gonna go now" I shout "Y/N were just right over here no Need to shout, by the way be careful" I nod then open the door.

I get in the car and started to drive.

(skip the rideee!)

I stop at the place then get out of the car. I walk to the door "hey you what's your name? " a big man asked oh I think it's their bodyguard, "oh uh I'm Y/N" I said "I'd? " he asked I show him my ID then said to follow him so I follow him. We stopped at a door and he knock.

The door open to reveal the one and only Lauren jauregui "oh hey there thanks rob for bringing her"  Lauren said then the guy named rob nod then leave " come in " she said as I step inside. "so what's up? " she asked "your security here is so strict" I said making them laughed " oh Lauren the payment? " I said lending her my hand to give me the money "don't worry I will give it to you after the concert " I rolled my eyes of course after the concert, wait why is camila not here but before I could asked where she is the door open  AND there she is Camila and..... Wait Shawn Mendez, I just looked at them Shawn is holding on Camila's waist. What the fuck am I jealous ?????.

A/N:i just published my chapter 12 I hope u guys like it wait what no...... I hope you guys love it bye 💕😊😊😊😊