Chapter 6: Curiosity Killed the Cat~

(A/N:) sorry for the long break but here's part 6!! It's just that merp_im_a_PANDA and I have been quiet busy with school and stuff so it's been hard but I promise that we will put up part 7 soon! Also, if you're not already, go follow my bae, merp_im_a_PANDA <3

----///----///----///----

Evan's POV

"Come oooon," I whined as I shook the bathroom door handle importantly.

"Evan... " Jonathan laughed as he slipped into his shoes near his suitcases. "It's too early for your shit."

I laughed back and walked over to our room door and opened it for him. I had texted back the guys a few minutes ago that we would meet them in WildCats room; they went bat shit crazy after they found out Jon was coming. To be honest I think everyone did.

"Room 282?" I heard Jonathan asked as he turned to a door on our right.
"Errryup."

Jonathan knocked softly on the door frame and almost as soon as he hit the door, he was gone. He had been pulled in instantly by Mini and Tyler.

"Jesus fuck, guys, let him breathe!" I chuckle, pushing the door more open and shutting it behind me.

"It's really you, holy shit," an amazed Craig goofily smiled.

"Of course, stupid," Tyler laughed, "is his mask not enough?"

"Shut up, Tyler," the ginger laughed back, pushing the taller man away from him jokingly.

"Okay ladies, no need to fight over me," Jonathan giggled a bit, this made me snort that was followed by a fit of laughter.

Everyone calmed a bit when there was a knock on the door. Being closest to the door, I answered it. As soon as I cracked open the door Brock, Lui and Nogla launched it open.

"Fuck, guys," I yell as the door handle hits my hand.

"Oh, fook, Evan what are you doing behind the door?" I hear Nogla rush over everyone's laughter, pushing Brock and Lui inside and shutting the hazardous door behind him. At least Nogla cared about my precious beautiful hand.

"Fucking opening the door, man," I joked back to Nogla, letting him know I was all good.

"I never thought I would be able to see Delirious's real life ass," Nogla suddenly said, walking closer to an uncomfortable looking Jon.

"Okay, Nogla, don't get weird on us," Lui laughed, pulling him back by the wrist.

I pushed past Brock and Lui and sat on the Hotel bed that was next to Jonathan. I patted the spot next to me, signaling from him to sit. He did, and for some reason I couldn't stop looking at him.

"No come on now, Lui, it's not me you gotta worry bout now is it, it's Evan," I snapped my gaze away from Jon and looked in Nogla's direction chuckling a bit and shaking my head as I looked around at everyone. I loved going to these things for this reason; them. I really hoped they all understood that I wouldn't be anything without them, plus everyone else who wasn't in this room, like Brian and Marcel. They all mean so much to me and to go to these things and see them is such a blessing, more than I could ever ask for.

Nogla disappeared and came back a second later holding arm fulls of soda. "I brought the drinks!" He exclaimed in his deep, Ireland accent. I grabbed a root beer from his hands.