Chapter 8: Partayyyyy~

(A/N:) I have a good feeling you guys will love this chapter. It was my favorite to write so far and there's a little bit more fluff stuff so we hope you enjoy. Also, this is a collab my fam merp_im_a_PANDA so please go check them out of you haven't already!

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----

Jonathan's POV:

    I snuck a peek at Evan's calm face, I could still sense something wrong as we walked through the doors to the youtuber after party. An Irish accent distracted me, "How boot ye take a picture, it'll last longer." David whispered over my shoulder.  I BLUSHED profusely as I shooed him away with my hands, changing my direction of sight to the bar. I sighed, whatever I do, I need to stay away from there.

I turn to Nogla and began to speak nervously, "David, can you please keep me away from there," I pleaded with a point. 

David turned to me with a playful smirk, that slowly faded as he detected my serious tone, "Sure thing, man," he put an arm around my shoulder and steered me to the other side of the room.  We pushed past lots of people, seeing Craig and Tyler in the distance. "Here," David lightly pushed me toward the two men, "make sure to keep em away from the bar," he told Tyler and then turned to Craig, "I'm gonna beat this lil' shite at Mortal Combat!"

"You fucking wish!" Craig exclaimed, and the two ran off, vanishing into the crowd.

Tyler and I were left to talk. It was actually easier to carry on a conversation with him then I thought. We laughed and he took a sip of his liquor, "how about we go sit down," he offered.

"Sure," I agreed and he ushered me to an empty couch against the far wall of the room. We continued on with our conversation until I felt a hand on my shoulder. Before I even realised what was happening, somebody was sitting in my lap. It was Evan. He was clearly drunk, his breath reeked of alcohol. "Evan...what happened?" I questioned, slightly concerned.

"Well," Evan began as if he was about to give a speech, "You see, I tried to drink away my feelings..." he hiccuped, "but I still feel them." The intoxicated man slurred, looking into my eyes.

"That's my cue to leave," Tyler said, raising his eyebrows awkwardly as he finished his drink. "I'll see you guys later." He said and stood up.

"Wait! Tyler-No don't..." I pleaded but it was too late, the only help I had was gone. I sighed, "Evan, why would you do this to yourself?"

"Oh, it's quite silly of me actually," he laughed with sad, distant eyes.  "My ex texted me," he was looking straight at me now, so close I could feel his chest heave heavily against mine.  He kept looking between my two eyes as if he could read something within them.  Suddenly his eyes roamed all around my face slowly, what was this man thinking?  He started to become dangerously close, his fingers tracing up my neck, hitting the bottom of my mask slightly.  I couldn't move, frozen as my mouth became dry.  His fingers fiddled with the edge of it, lifting it ever so slightly, my breathing hitched as I pushed his hand down, my mask falling back in place. Evan's face twisted into a pout, "why won't you let me see?" the grown man whined into my shoulder like a small child.

"E-Evan, we should probably go back home." I stuttered, trying to get Evan to stand up off of me. He clung onto me, burying his face into my neck and weighing me down like an anchor.

"But whyyyyyy?" He questioned, digging his butt into my lap as if trying to get our bodies to stick together.

"Because your wasted," I said, feeling uncomfortable with his touching, "and we have to make sure nothing happens that you'll regret..." my voice raised, trying to hint at him how I was feeling.