The wolf in my Dreams

I couldn't help but I was nervous, what was going on with me?

I was sitting at the back  seat of the car with Liam. I knew he was staring at me.

I turned to him and slowly leaned in giving him a light peck on the cheek. "That's all you get for now Liam."

My brother and Stiles laughed at him. While Liam just looked outside the window to hide his blushed cheeks.

          When we got to Deaton's, Scott had told him about this morning. I sat down where the waiting room was and can't help but wander away and think about the dream. The boy looked handsome and noticed he had yellow glowing eyes which means he was a werewolf and he was a beta.

I couldn't stop thinking about him.

I think I have fallen for a guy that I don't even know who was in my dreams. But then again I felt something for Liam. "She's getting linked to her mate." I heard Deaton say from the other room breaking me away from my thoughts . How can that guy be my mate if we haven't even met. I shook off my thoughts and kept on listening.

"Dreaming is the only way to link to their mate and soon enough they meet and they start the process." I furrowed my eyebrows together. What process was he talking about? Oh no he didn't mean the s word right? I mean I'm only 15 .

I mean the process might take long and might not happen in my teenage years so I shook of the thoughts.

          The drive to home was pretty quite.

••••••••••••••••
When we got home, it was about 3:00 pm.

"Are you ready for the game tonight between Devenford prep?"  I asked Scott, who was texting messages to Kira.

He shot his head up and nodded. "Stop lying I can smell you, your worried." Scott took a long breath.

"Deaton told me that your type of kitsune is rare, a fox who posses fire." Sweat tingled from my palms. I asked him swallowing the lump in my throat. "You wouldn't get control in the next full moon."

I Was hesitant of what I was. Like just about 3 months ago I was a Normal human being and now I was a Fire kitsune. "Your worse then a time bomb machine!" Stiles came in walking through the door interrupting my conversation with Scott.

"Your turn to drive little sis." Scott handed me my car keys.

I packed stiles and Scott's lacrosse things in the trunk and got in my black Range Rover car. I turned up pillow talk in the car. Hearing stiles and Scott's groan made me giggle. This would be fun I thought, and I stepped on the gas pedal.

     When we got to school we  walk into the front and went into different directions, waving my byes to Scott and stiles. I saw Liam standing looking at a bus coming. And I looked at Liam, his face was like a tomatoe he looked so furious. The bus stop and I watched as hot guys passed by. Then they all made a circle around Liam, Mason and I. My phone buzzed. I looked down.

Scott: where are you?

Mariah:with Liam near the bus

Scott:on my way

I locked my phone and when I look up, my breathing stops and slows down.

It was the wolf in my dreams! I could feel my heart beating faster, HECK I can hear it too.

I then start walking towards him and he does the same thing. It was his heart that I was hearing. I looked up in his eyes and all I can see was lust. 'Fuck', I mumbled.

We leaned in not caring of our surroundings. " hey guys nice to meet you" Stiles interrupts and held out a hand. "That's a rough handshake you got there." I was furious.

My inner fox was wanting to be let out I clenched my hand int to tight fists feeling my claws digging in my palms, I started getting sweaty due to the fact that Scott warns me about my red glowing eyes that I can't control.

My breathing was heavy and I wanted to attack stiles. I tried to stop it but I just wanted to go and cut stile's throat open, I mean he's useless anyway.

I can feel myself getting dragged and I knew we were headed to the boy's locker room.