New feelings

"Mariah, wake up!!!" Scott repeated for the millionth time. I gave him the death glare and the fox in me took control

He was startled back jumping off my bed looking at me wide eyed.

"Hi ga hakai sa remasu" the words flew out of my mouth like a chant and I felt hot again. Was I speaking Chinese? But I'm not even from Asia.

I opened up my hands and I couldn't control what I was doing.

My palm lit up with fire I had a feeling of revenge but suddenly I felt light headed. And blackness covered my sight.
•••••••
I woke up feeling coldness behind my back. My eyes were droopy but I had to force myself that I needed to wake up. I was on a metal table knowing Deaton had done something to me.

"Mariah, are you ok?" Scott asked in a worried tone. I sat up and looked around not remembering what just happened. "What happened?" I asked confusingly.

"Well you're aurora became red again, like flames, and you start to chant something in Japanese or something. And the next thing I knew your palms shot fire out of them and you just collapsed on the floor." Scott looked at me in worriedness and I furrowed my eyebrows about the fire shooting out of my palms. I mean it couldn't be a joke, based on Scott's serious tone but I just sighed.

Ring ring. Scott looked at his phone and answered it. He walked out shutting the doors.

Liam came through the the entrance and I smiled at him. He was a good friend but something was off about him lately. "Hey Mariah." He greeted me.

"Hey little beta." He chuckled at my little nickname I gave him.

"So like did you want to go out and eat lunch or hang out?" I was taken back from the question, what he asking me out on a date?"

I didn't want to be mean or rude and Liam was a nice guy so I nodded and smiled at him. An unfamiliar feeling was felt in my stomach. Butter flies.

What is wrong with me? Did I like him?

He's my brothers beta I can't like him. I have a mate that's waiting for me. Brett was my mate. But something in my head made me think that our love can't be true just because of a dream doesn't mean we're in love.

But what if it was true and my stomach was actually just hungry. Liam was cute though, no matter how many times I tried to friend zone him. He also had a good personality.

I was cut out from my thoughts when Scott was telling me about the dead pool and how we had our names with number which were actually how much we cost.

I wanted to get away from the problems that were happening right now. It all felt to dangerous.

"Mariah,  hello you there?" Stiles waved his hand around. I was spacing out way too much.

"Mhmm, yeah what are we talking about?" Scott and stiles looked at each other and started laughing. I rolled my eyes walking away from them.

Suddenly Liam Called my phone interrupting the awkwardness.

"Hello?" I answered worried to why he called me.

"Can I ask you a question?" I whimpered, he made me nervous, too nervous.

"Would you -would you want to go out on a date?" He asked. Scott smirked hearing our conversation. I didn't know what to tell him but i just was out of words.

"Sure." I say in confusion. Like why is he asking me out on a date?

Did I like him? So many questions that made me thoughtful.

"Great, I'll pick you up at 6 okay?" I blushed feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Okay." I smiled and ended the call. I had to get ready in 2 hours and I was already nervous.

"If you like him Mariah, I won't hold you back." Scott told me reassuringly. "You deserve him and he deserves you." With that I hugged Scott and I knew my heart beat for Liam. But a thought in my head held me back.

But what about Brett, he's your mate.

"What's wrong sis?" Scott asked. I bit the insides of my cheek not knowing what to tell him.

"But what about Brett?" I asked him lost in my thoughts.

Scott looked at me and his hand held my shoulder, "love the one that makes you happy and the that cares about you." Scott patted my back and left.

>>>>>>>
A/N : hi guys I'm sorry if it was short I just wanted to give a big thanks for all the people that has been reading this book. I promise to update as quickly as possible. But I wanted you guys to read my other book. It's calles one of a kind.

 It's calles one of a kind

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.