Invaded

I woke up with a hurting stomach. I looked Down seeing blood and I felt the pain spread my body. I hear shuffling in my room and I see a black figure coming towards me. My eyes narrow towards the figure and scratch them with my claws.i heard whimpering and I turn on the lights and I feel powerful just by looking down at my victim. My hands start to burn and fire ignites from the middle of my hands.

Moving my hand towards the persons face, they start to cry and scream. "Next time you try to kill me, you will be the one in the casket and I'll be at your funeral, laughing." I set the person free and Scott comes in my room looking around at the mess I made.

"Are you alright?" I look at him and gave him a look that you give a person after they just asked the most dumbest question. I rolled my eyes and ignored his presence going to the restroom.

The hot water felt really good, now that the cut was gone and healed I made my mind daze off. It relaxed my whole body. My little relaxation was cut off when a knock on the door decided to scare the living hell out of me. I was going to hold a grudge on who ever the person is and possibly slap them in the face. Another knock pounded on the door and I put the towel round the body holding it near my chest to hold it from falling.

I twisted the door knob and started to yell."what do you wa-" , my face was probably red now and my I blink my eyes several times just to make sure the person was not who I thought it was.

Brett smirked while his eyes were roaming up and down. I rolled my eyes seeing his fuckboy symptoms showing up.

"What did you want." I finish my question.

Brett's green forest eyes looked at me and he cleared his throat. "Well I just wanted to say sorry about ruining your date with Liam." I nodded and accepted his apology. After an awkward silence and my bare body getting cold, I looked at my clock and knew that I was about to be late and realized that I left my clothes in my room.

My mind was in a whirlwind, I quickly ran to my bed where my clothes were and realized that my towel fell in the middle of this process making Brett give a loud laugh and I screamed at him making him turn around.

"Nice boobs you got there." I growl at his comment and shut the door behind me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I mentally slap my self for the events that occurred in the morning. I had told Lydia, Malia , and Kira about the little encounter and they all started laughing.

"Guys this is serious, what if he's going to tell his friends? Or worse what if he thinks I'm ugly?" I tell them while doing some calculus math.

They all roll their eyes at me and ignored my question. Scott and Liam comes In barging in the library doors. Liam looks at me but I turn away and Scott questions me about the loud racket I was making in the morning.

"It was a guy that wanted to kill me. It's like they wanted me dead." I explained to them all.

Then Derek comes in and my eyebrows are furrowed in confusion. What was he doing here?

"Mariah you've gotta come with me." He says while the others stares at us. I nod and follow him out the door.

>>>>>>>>>>

My eyes was met with the most hottest car in the freaking world.

Derek's black car.

"Oh sweet am I going to be driving this thing or what?" Derek gave me a serious look and I backed away and called shotgun instead.

"So I heard what happened to you this morning and I know exactly why." I nod and was curious on what he was going to say next.

"There's assassins going around and killing supernatural creatures like us. They're following a list with names that are worth millions, if not millions then a couple of thousands." My mind was working slow today and I look at him pretending that I knew.

"So you're saying that they're killing us because we're worth a lot of money.'' He nods at me getting annoyed due to the slow rate of my thinking.

Derek starts the car and the car ride to his place was quiet. I cringe to the fact that I used to like Derek. It was the first time seeing him and eventually I stopped liking him because of my school and studies.

"What are you thinking about, you seem deep in thought?" He asks and I looked at him and smile.

"No it's nothing." I say and turn around. My heart beat was fast so I knew that he already caught me lying.

>>>>>>>>>>

After analyzing the names and prices of each supernatural creatures, I head back home and was met with the pack in my house.

"This is the paper that Derek sent me." I tell all of them. Scott already knew,guessing that derek and him talk and let him tell everyone else about it. I walked up to my room and rested my body on my bed.

I sighed and stared at the ceiling.

Gathering my thoughts, if fell into a deep deep sleep.

_____________________________________________________

A/n
Hey guys sorry if it's short and  this chapter is unedited so if you guys see grammatical errors or such, sorry. I'm so thankful for your guys reading this book and sorry for being a horrible writer.  ~gem.