Irony

I woke up in the boys locker room. I saw my duffle bag with a black adidas jacket on it and a pair of jeans.

I check my phone and saw the time, 5:30 pm.

I hurried to change knowing that the Devenford prep lacrosse players were gonna come anytime soon.
Took off the wet, soggy, and stinky clothes I had on. I was mad that stiles, Scott and Liam just left me here.

I slipped into the hoodie and pants and wore my nude colored yeezys. I put my hair in a ponytail. I heard boys talking about a foot away, someone was coming.

I grabbed my duffle bag and I ran out through the the back door. I followed Scott's scent and eventually saw him talking to stiles. "The fox is awake, finally." Stiles remarked. I gave him the 'what the fuck every one is gonna hear you look'. I rolled my eyes. "Ready for the game?" I asked Scott. He nodded.

I walked to the benches and took a seat.

A lot of green and red jerseys ran around the lacrosse field. I looked through the the crowds and my heart skipped a beat when I saw the guy in my dream staring back at me.

He smiled and smirked at me. I began to blush and looked away. Liam and mason walked my way, making me stand up. "Hey guys" I greeted both of them. Mason's was staring ahead of Liam's head. Liam and I turned and looked at the direction he was looking at. I saw the guy in my dreams putting on his shirt covering his beautiful abs. I bit my lip, my heart rate became faster, and he looked up smirking at me.

"I hate Brett." I heard Liam say.

I turned my head towards Liam. "Wait you know him?!" I asked. "Yeah he's the lacrosse captain and he is a total jerk." I cringe at the way he looked at Brett. Finally I know his name. Then I turned my head towards Brett and his eyes were roaming my body up and down. Mason gave me a wink. " he was totally checking you out Mariah!" Mason said.

I shushed him and looked back at Brett for the millionth time, I was scared if my brother is around, due to the fact my last boyfriend got thrown in he streets.

I saw Scott at the benches with Kira. I walked up to him and wished him good luck.

"Thanks Mariah", Scott patted me on the head. I sat down next to Kira and Malia.

I looked at Brett. " I know your staring, take a picture it will last longer." I heard him say.

I blushed and couldn't help, I felt so giddy inside. "Ohhhh and who was that?" Malia asked moving here eyebrow up and down. "You were listening?" I was embarrassed. "Your not the only supernatural creature here, so yes we heard it." Malia was starting to become like stiles, sarcasticness was there only defense, well Malia was a were coyote but oh well.

It was in the middle of the game when I got a text from Derek. There were names and numbers next to them. I looked at the first name. It was mine, the number next to it was 18. I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. Then I saw my brothers name with 15 next to it. I texted Derek what it was.

Derek: the printer printed like a thousand Of These. I wondered if you knew but nevermind. I'm still finding out what this is.

Mariah: no I don't know and I'll tell Scott about this.

I locked my phone and looked at the score board, 3-8.  I see Brett running and crack, Liam and Brett are on the ground I winced knowing one of them broke a bone or something

And next thing I know Brett was sent to the boys locker room. I was upset I wouldn't be able to get to see his pretty face.

In a couple of minutes my breathing started to get heavy and everything just felt dizzy to me.

I started walking to the boy's locker room just to check on Brett and instead, saw bodies on the floor.

"why are you doing this to me?" I heard Brett's muffled voice.

Again my breathing started to rise up and I couldn't control my self. I was raging with fire knowing something wrong was going on. I walked in and saw violet, Liam's friend, strangling Brett with a wire.

I took a step towards her and right when she turned around. I punched her right in the face. It felt good. I left my throwing knives at home because Scott had told me that I lost control the last time I used them.

"are you ok?" I asked Brett. " not really my chest is hurting".

I turn him over so he was facing me and I see blood where his heart should be, he screamed in pain. My eyes travel his face and he closed his eyes. I moved up to his face for a closeup but I remembered supernatural creatures can take pain away.

I moved closer to him feeling his hot breath on my lips and finally I kissed his plump lips, surprisingly he kissed back .

Tears started forming in my eyes and I could feel the pain he was going through, I pulled back and sceamed Scott's name.

The Door busted open. " He's been stabbed" I said. Scott and stiles picked him up and we drove to Deaton's place.