Code Breaker

Ahh, these hunters are becoming a pain in my ass. Kate left hours ago, but this hunter kept cutting my stomach open. The other hunter kept punching Derek.

"Who is the alpha?" The hunter in front of me asked.

I leaned forward a bit and snarled. "Bite me."

The hunter laughed before he slapped my face. I moved forward a bit to punch the guy, but the chains held me in place.

"That's enough for today, Carols," The hunter in front of me said. Then he turned back at me and leaned forward. We were nose to nose. "Can't wait to finish you off."

My head was close enough so I headbutted him. I heard his nose break and I gave out a smirk.

"You little bitch!" He said.

He went to charge at me, but Carlos held him back.

"Julian, stop it. You can deal with her tomorrow."

Carlos let him go and Julian grabbed a knife and stabbed it in my shoulder. He didn't take it out.

"See you tomorrow, little bitch."

They left after. The knife was still in my shoulder, so that wouldn't heal anytime soon. I looked at Derek to see the bruises from those punches healing.

"They hit like a bitch," I said.

Derek glared at me. Hey, I'm just trying to lighten up the mood. We've been tortured all day and there's nothing to do down here. I don't know how long we've been down here but it feels like days.

"Where's that damn rescue team?"

》》》》

3rd POV

After Stiles called Jackson to come get Lydia, Peter took him so he could track Scott's phone. The arrived at an empty parking lot and went to a different car.

"Whose car is this?" Stiles asked.

"It belonged to my nurse."

"What happened to your n -" Peter opens the trunk and there lied a very dead Nurse Jennifer. "Oh, my god!"

Peter shrugged as if it was nothing. "I got better."

He grabbed the laptop and closed the trunk. He opens it and pushes Stiles in front.

"Good luck getting a signal down here. Oh, MiFi. And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves, or just a personal preference?" Stiles asked sarcastically.

"Turn it on. Get connected," Peter ordered.

"You know, you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here. Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them."

"You know both of them."

"No, I don't."

"Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying."

"Dude, I swear to god -"

Peter slammed Stiles on the trunk. "I can be very persuasive, Stiles. Don't make me persuade you," He threatened.

He let's go of Stiles, and he began typing. Stiles been typing for awhile but he wanted to know something.

"What happens after you find them?" He asked.

"Don't think, Stiles. Type."

Stiles was getting even more nervous. "You're gonna kill people, aren't you?"