Changes & How Fast They Happen

Chapter 3- Changes  & How Fast They Happen 

    Harry was awestruck by the new Zayn, but  there was an understatements that occurred prior for him to feel this way.

    The moment Zayn and Harry started their challenge, everything changed. Harry for one did notice, the sway of Zayn's walk, or maybe the hard glint in his golden eyes. But that was an understatement in Harry's eyes now. It hadn't even been a proper 2 hours, already Twitter was blowing up with comments and pictures, and it wasn't until Harry fully looked on Twitter did he understand the roar. Everyone, and he means everyone was wandering about Zayn's new look. He had gotten over 2 million mentions from fans as to see if it was true. Yet, all in all, Harry hadn't even seen Zayn for about an hour and a half to even know the truth himself.

    But when Zayn did come home, a mere three and a half hours later from the challenging with Harry, did Harry and the boys- who had become worried from looking at their blown up feeds, see the full change to Zayn. Louis, Niall, Liam and Harry sat down in the living room, everyone sitting every which way, sprawled on the couches. Each sat up when they heard the front door unlock and footsteps followed the sound, but soon stopped. Zayn stood, an old Drop Dead tank, the artsy red and black design shown, his legs held tight, black skinny jeans, barely allowing movement, his feet however, clad in wore out combat boot- not the least bit new.

     Even though the clothes were new- more or less the shoes, his appearance was still different. Like the new sets of tattoos, his arms now sported full sleeves. Even the tattoo of his girlfriend Perrie Edward was redone with a huge red painted looking X over her. Zayn did have piercings, small Batman plugs at his ears, his lip held a simple black lip ring. And let's not even mention the black snake bites or the eyebrow piercing. Zayn was not Zayn, everybody could see that.

    However, Louis was Liam, and Liam was Louis, because both of them couldn't function at the moment. If is wasn't for Niall, Louis was sure he would sit frozen if Niall hadn't touched his shoulder's gently- sending warm friction to Louis's body. Liam on the other hand was sent back to reality with the clearing of Harry's throat.

     "What the FUCK is this?" Liam, who liked to keep his white boy mouth clean, throws a cuss word toward Zayn's carefree acting self.

       "The new and improved me. What do you think, Harry?" Zayn does a little twirl for Harry, a smirk painted on and never leaving his face.

        "I didn't know you would start the game this quick," Harry said, his eyes glued to Zayn's crouch. Harry's mouth watered at the sight, Zayn's jeans were so tight the bulge of his dick was so, very visible. "I thought you'd at least wait a week,"

       "I intend to win, Styles. I don't have time to wait a week. I had unfinished shit to do anyway. Breaking up with Perrie doesn't take a week, mate." Zayn let loose any other look of 'I don't give a fuck,' before turning away from the lads to head up to his room.

        Harry, was awkwardly still with the other boys that stood clueless at his side.

-----

      "C'mon, we have a bitch to go pick up." Louis says as he grabs Niall. Louis lips meet his in a simple greeting as they enter the red Audi.

        Though the ride was silent, it was comfortable. It was nice and toasty, the heat on, making Niall respect his choice of clothes that covered him. But soon the heat of the car wasn't keeping the lads minds in check, it was the dangerous atmosphere of downtown London. The location that El should be. And much to both lads dismay, El stood- smile and small bag in tow, alive and well. Her shirt was ridding up a bit at the small bump of her tummy, something Louis thought she would leave behind. But much to his luck, she looked so stressed, the dark haired girl would surely fall asleep when they got home.

        And Louis had been right, El was fast asleep. Niall, on the other hand, was not anywhere close to being in such  mood to be near the bitch. So he kissed his Lou Lou good night, and strutted his skinny waist-ed self over to Zayn's room. The place he felt needed most. Just like he thought, Niall had opened the door to a sleepy Zayn, his hazel eyes closing slowly. But once he spots the familiar tuffs of blonde hair, he awakens. Zayn then moves over to make space for him.

       It was times like these where Niall felt the most unloved and insecure about himself. He never really felt good in his skins, but towards the end of the day, just about everyday, those inner demons come out to play. So when he really needed to, he would walk over to Zayn's room to feel a little wanted by someone.  

        "When she's home, I almost forget who he's fucking," Zayn wraps his arm around the small lad as he silently cries. Something that always happened when she came back from a 'vacation'.

        "She has nothing on you though, there's no need to worried." Hope fills Zayn's eyes as he says it.

        "There is when she's carrying his baby," Niall closes his stormy, conflicted eyes and lets the silent tears fall one by one.

           "Well, I can just say- with me, I wouldn't leave you for anyone." Niall faces Zayn and pears into his eyes before wiping away his pain with a kiss. Sweetness and lust invaded the insides of Niall while Zayn was just out to try something new.

           "Yeah, your right- today it shall be his loss." Niall whispers as he pushes his lips to Zayn's again. Only this time he didn't plan on stopping.