Hurt.

Chapter 4- Hurt.

One week. One whole week Niall spend, devote all his time to Zayn. And Louis didn't like it one bit. He didn't understand why Niall dropped him so fast, leaving him with his stupid, having-his-fucking- baby girlfriend. The women was made to nag, and only ever nagged Louis. He made a choice after the seventh day of her antics, and her need for the most random shit ever, to just ship her ass over to Liam's room. It was only after working out a payment plan for Louis to get the bitch of his back, did not-so-nice-now Liam decide that he would take her in.

As soon as she was gone did Louis realise that Niall had gone MIA, and he needed him now. It took another five mintues to realise that Zayn had gone MIA too, only leaving him with one thought. How could he let Niall go so fast, slip right through his fingers.

And that's when he got mad. Mad at Zayn for taking Niall away. Mad at Niall for being with someone else. Mad at Harry for making Zayn change and off to Niall. Mad at Liam for being clueless when he needed him. Mad at El for choosing now to have his freaking child. But mostly himself, for letting things get this bad. He knew things, he was aware of the damge that had be done over the course of the new year. Louis just didn't want to admit to himself, if he did then the problems were real, and he didn't even want to think that at all.

Hurt.

Harry was hurting, and hurting himself. Deep cuts, like razor kisses to the wrist, maybe even a few at the hips, felt more than good. Just sitting on his bathroom floor doing the thing he said he would stop doing for a long time was taking it's toll. The bathtub was full of soap suds and swirling around in thick, blood.

He couldn't feel anything, just a numb sensasion that flooded throughout his limbs. Truly a feeling that he missed, and he didn't want to let it go. So he will himself past the numb feeling to just do one one more drag across his left arm. Only then did he feel content, so he closed his eyes and started to dream.

Hurt.

That's how Niall feels until Zayn yet aging lunges into his little bum. The feeling has become normal, Louis was never gentle, and Zayn wasn't going easy on him either. But the feeling of being touch as just become a need for him. He wants it rough, he wants to no be able to walk, he wants his bum to be in pain.

And while Louis is busy with El, while she is busy havin his child, he fould someone else to please him. Like a replacement car while his is in the shop, something he had always be used to when it came with sex. He didn't need just one person, anyone could please him. Just not in the loving way Louis could.

Louis may have been rough, but he was still caring and tender in his touches, something he couldn't have with Zayn. He did know for a fact that he was okay with being used, he was fine with Zayn just wanted to feel again. In his mind, that's what Louis had done with him at the start of their relationship, so he was fine with it.

He had a back up, someone who would make him somewhat feel wanted, while Louis went to the bitch and acted as if he wasn't really there.

He had always been forgiving with Louis. That would never change.

Hurt.

Harry. Harry. Harry. Harry.

That's he would think when he thrusted into Niall. He wanted to see Harry come updone before his hands like he could to Niall. He wanted Harry to feel real pain in his bum, to remember the feeling of him stiring at his insides. He wanted Harry at his hands and feet before him.

Zayn longed for Harry to beg him to stop and just love him. So while he was mindlessly thrusting his member into Niall he would think of Harry's sweet, painful moans wringing in his ears. When all he could do was dream, why not play up the part. So he would have Niall on all fours while he took him. Even had him put his head down, so all he could do is think of Harry under him with each push.

But soon, thrusts become a messy dance to Niall's ass, and he lets go of the dream. But he knows it will come back when he enters Niall again.

Hurt.

Liam can't even enjoy fucking anymore, his mind just raps itself around the problems the other boys have to be able to enjoy his favorite past time. Usually he wouldn't mind not enjoying what he believe is a dirty activity, but now it consumed him. The other lads aren't even in on these things, yet Liam found out the evil lurking in their brains.

Not that he was any better, he had reach a lev like now, his brain was in over time making makin el that he didn't think he would go to. But the worse was over and he had overcome it. Well to a point, not that it really made a difference. Guilt was still eating at him, stabbing his very heart, making his poor body squirm. like now, his brain was in over time making his face twist in displeasure.

"Are you alright, babe. You just stopped out of nowhere." Long wavy locks of brown hair were everywhere, sex hair already spreading as she pulls at what's left of Liam's hair.

"Yeah, I'm just worried about the lads, that's all." Liam brushes his lips to her, his cow brown eyes looking up to her pale, green eyes. The light hitting them perfectly in their position, him laying back on his soft bed spread as she rode him. Something they didn't do as much since he found out the news. *hint, hint who this girly may be*

"I bet they'll be fine, all I know is, Louis isn't. And I don't think he will be for awhile." Her eyes gleamed, hips rolling onto my member, sweet; sweet friction.

"Same with the other lads, nothings been the same since our last meeting with Management. And they want another one seeing as our great freind Zayn decided to change up his look so fast." Liam whisper through a thrust, just as her's meets his, they reach a beautiful climax and can see the stars.

"And- I barely see Harry anymore. It's like he's a zombie. I never hear a word from him." She rolls over to her side, cuddling into Liam's warmth. Liam raps his arm around her, making small circles on her swelling tummy.

"Niall is no better. He's turned to sex, and a lot of it. He's fucking everything and everyone." Light signs are exchanged as wrods are said, Liams holds her closer, a tight grip on her side.

"And Zayn. For some reason, I don't think I have to worry about him. Sure he's fucking Niall, but I know for a fact he can handle his shit." He kisses the base of her neck and turns her over to kiss her lips.

"I think the real question is, can you handle your shit?" Her eyes become playful as a smirk unfolds on her face.

"I think I can handle you and my baby, El."

--

Comment, i really want to hear what you have to say about what's been up with the lads. Especially where I left you with Liam.

I haven't edited it yet, and my laptops still broken.

Vote. Comment. Fan.

-ZZ & Justin