Slut.

Chapter 3- Slut.

Niall had always been a little bit of a slut, back when he was only 14 did he lose his virginity. His whole youth was filled with him fullfillling his deep, and secret desires. But even throughout his youth, no one, not even one of the hundreds that gave him sex, gave him sex like Louis. Louis was the fourth star to Niall sex hotel, and everyone else was merely a two on his scale.

Yet that two has changed. Niall was now feeding his sex drive with Zayn. He's rolling his pale, thin hips down on Zayn's growing lengh. Sweat is a thin mask over the two, but they don't mind because they're hitting a new high. The sheets are long gone with stains of different encountors, but right now the plain mattress is all Zayn can feel on his bare back as Niall rides him to the clouds. But soon this new high that has them seeing stars end as the outcome of there doings come about.

Zayn lets his load out into Niall, who is already putting his on Zayn and the bare mattress. Both tired and ready for a new round, Niall giggles a bit to himself. He knows Zayn isn't up for it, so he does the next best thing in his still (even after two round already) horny self. He sticks his long, slender finger into the remains of their well spent time together, slurping up the sticky white liquid in Zayn's half asleep face. Zayn's eyes slowly open again at the sight, but since he knows that Niall is only doing it to get into his already thrown somewhere, pants- he decides not to react.

Niall doesn't like this, but at the same time he knows that if he doesn't rest now, he will never be ready for what might come later. And he hopes it's not Louis. The now second best he's ever had.

---

Harry doesn't need to cut, he's been saying that for about five minues but this time- out of the others where his body has listened- he doesn't think he'll last. The itch in is skin is so real he can feel sore coming to the surface. Each cut was resurfacing like a burn, hot flashes over and over again. But Harry wouldn't give in, he had done it many times before, and he knows he can do the same now.

Like when he told his mother years before that he could stop at any time. He willed himself to understand that he wanted to stop. He needed to stop before tour. It's a long enough break before he sees people he knows, and he doesn't need that pressure. The pressure of having people worry over the fidgets and stumbles because your body can't function untill you've broken skin and bleed a few oceans. Nah, Harry wasn't having that.

So he does the next best thing to cutting in his life right now. He looks Zayn up, he goes over what changes have occured over the time period of 24 hours and how he might take advantage of that. But his reserch is only done halfheartly because of the sting he felt underneath the sleaves of his shirt. And his work is only set back even further when he heards a moan coming from Niall's end of the hall.

At first he doesn't mind it seeing as Niall and Louis would go at it like bunnies. But it has occured to Harry that El had come last night, and Louis had not come out of his room once last night. He then remebers the odd noises that had also come from the bathroom, the hallway, the kitchen, and even the stairwell, all last night. And no sign of Zayn led Harry to believe one thing.

Niall had a new fuck buddy

---

Louis was going to go mad. El was now showing major signs of having a baby. Her flat stomach has been replaced with a little bump, he feet starting tow swell, and the outragous eat habits that had grown over a threee day period was herendous. But the one thing that had really bothered Louis was the smell the bathroom would have beacuse of her morning sickness.

And there was no sign of Niall anywhere. He had major stress to work off, and only his fuck buddy knew how to get rid of it. Through the new levels of El bitching did he really realise how good he had it. Fucking all day and all night untill he needed a nap, but no- one little mistake was costing him Niall Fucking. Time.

Niall Fucking Time was enjoyed by the two of them everytime it happen for as long as it was happening. And ever since El got knocked up, Louis's penis has been waiting and not getting more of Niall's ass. Sad, when you think about it really. But even so, Louis heart broke at the sound that had started up next door.

Niall was on slut mode, Louis's favorite mode. But it wasn't with him. It was with Zayn.

'''

A/N My Laptop is Broken, and my mom is now fixing it any time soon. So for the next couple of days I'll be seeing what I can do computer wise for a while.

Sorry this is short, but I'll give you even longer next time.

Vote, Fan, Comment - that would mean the world

Hugs and Kisses- Justin