Ch.1 My pets are strange

"I wonder what my girls are doing with out me on this special day" I say to myself as I open up the front door to my home. When I walk in I yell not paying attention taking off my shoes, "Haru, Aki, Fuyu I'm home" when I don't hear the scampering of their feet I look up and I'm taken back. There in front of me, in my house are these three naked girls sitting. One blonde with baby blue eyes with what looks like fox ears I tilt my head to examine more closely and I notice a fox like tail move, this makes me slightly more confused. I move on to examine the next girl, this time she has auburn hair and red eyes, same as the blonde girl fox like features that also moves. Starting to question if I'm dreaming or not I move onto the next girl who is looking around at nothing in particular, this one has snow white hair with purple eyes but instead of fox like features she has cat like features. "Ok I'm just dreaming, all a bad dream there is no way three naked girls in my house with animal like ears and tails" I try to wake my self up.

"Haru?" Checking to see if my pets could hear me, I got a response, just not what I expected. The blonde's ears perked up and she crawled over to me on all fours like she had no care in the world and started to rub up on me like how my pet fox named Haru did? Curious to see what'd happen if I said Haru again I did it, "Haru?" The blonde stopped as if she felt scolded and looked up with apologetic eyes, I pat her head and she lets out a cute mew. "Are you Haru?" She licks my hand in response when I ask this which sends shivers through out my body, "Yes you're Haru, always acting cute", she smiles up at me cutely hugging my leg.

Curious to see if it'd happen again I instinctively said the next name, "Aki?" I wait to see which one would respond. The one with auburn hair perked up and crawled to me and when she got to my leg and looked up at me, then bit my leg I guess affectionately but it still hurt and she looks up me and nuzzles my leg. "Yea your Aki for sure always doing stuff like this and then saying sorry cutely" I rub the top of her head and she purrs softly.

Well that only leaves Fuyu, I look at the white haired girl who's looking around in curiosity. "Fuyu!" She jumps when I say her name and instead of going for my legs she tackles me sending me and others to the ground. When I open my eyes I see Aki and and Haru just sitting there looking down, when I look at what they're looking at I see Fuyu pressed up against me with her butt up in the air licking my neck like a real cat. "You're Fuyu alright always jumping on me and licking me to show that you like me" I scratch behind her ears and she purrs.

Ok so these are my pets maybe little bit different, but they are my Haru, Aki. "Yes, hi Fuyu" I laugh as lean up to sit with my pets and Fuyu looks around in my lap. "So can you three talk?" Asked curiously, and Fuyu looks up at me and return the gaze, now Haru and Aki are right next to us and all three of them nuzzle me at unison and purr softly. "I take that as you can't but you can still understand me that's a start" I look at Haru and she throws her hand up like a paw and let's out a "Nya" cutely. I look at Aki who's examining her new arms and legs in amazement just like her as a fox. I look down at Fuyu hugging me tightly her chest pressed up against me making it look bigger, and it was big enough already "So you learned how to hug people Fuyu. That's very good" I say as I scratch behind her ears and she lets out a soft purr. So they still behave like how they did as animals.

Now Aki and Haru are hugging my arms, at least they can learn by mimicry. "Hey girls not that it's a bad thing but can you let go of me please?" I look at each of them and wait for a response, they all nod and slowly let go for me to stand. I think I should teach them to stand first then walk and finally to talk, "Ok girls I'm going to teach you a new trick" they all get excited and nod, they liked learning tricks while they were animals, "Are you three ready?" I ask them and they nod, "Ok this is how the trick goes" I do a standing motion couple times and wait to see if any of them get it. After couple moments of nothing happening, Aki the usually the leader of the group starts to stand, she does it with little stumbling, "There you go Aki!" I pet her head and she smiles, "Ok you girls do what Aki did"
Haru stood then after couple moments of encouragement Fuyu did as well. "Ok girls you did a very good job at learning how to stand" not knowing on how to reward them since they're like this now so I just hug them and they hug me back pressing their chests on me, making me blush.

Ok time for walking, how am I going to do this. "One more trick for today ok girls" they nod, now who to show first. I look at Haru who's looking around to see things she couldn't as a fox, "Haru you ready" she snaps into attention and nods. I take her hands and she smiles and I start walking, after a little while I let go and she doesn't notice and continues walking. "That's good Haru, your doing great" I say to encourage her she has always been timid, she notices that I let go and looks around shaking a little bit, I try to calm her down, "Haru it's ok I'm right here" I'm in front her and she looks up at me with a scared expression while the others are standing there watching what's happening. "Come here Haru, I'm right here you can do it" I say this as she starts to walk to me on her own, when she gets to me she hugs me and buries her head in my chest still shaking. I pat her head, "You did good Haru just need to get used to walking" she looks up at me with teary eyes and smiles slightly and nods. I did the same for Aki and Fuyu who weren't as scared to do it as Haru was but in the end it was better then I'd hope no one fell.