a word with the author :)

Hey guys :)

I know you're expecting this to be a new chapter... but it isn't :P haha I just wanted to go through and explain some of the things that I'm trying to do with this story so that I don't get too many questions about plot, my choices in "dilemmas", or the reasoning for my madness in dialogue. If you don't read author's notes or frankly just don't care about what I have to say, ignore this update. I'm going to go through all of the topics that I think are important to Solemnly Swear and cover the points that my friends outside of Wattpad have been questioning. Thanks for your patience if you're reading this :)

LAYOUT/ HOW AM I GOING TO WRITE THIS BOOK

**I know that the Point Of View changes can get annoying, but I don't have the patience to go through and write "Brayelynn's POV" or "Sirius' POV" throughout the whole story. I'm switching it like that so you'll be able to see inside the minds of more than just the main character. I think some stories get old after a while if it's just one character's thoughts and focuses.

**I plan to write this book in five different parts with multiple chapters in each part. The first part (all of the chapters that I have previously uploaded and the next two or three) is introducing characters and setting a plot line. Part Two is going to focus around the Christmas Holidays so you might get a change of scenery plus a TON of drama mixed in. Part Three is going to be focuses around The Shadow. You will see that shadow following Remus a LOT in the next two parts, but I'm not going to reveal who it is quite yet :) Part Four will focus on NEWTS, graduation, finding jobs in the wizarding world, and the Order Of The Phoenix. Part Five is, of course, the end. But you will see a lot more of James and Lily in these chapters.

SERIOUS THEMES/ LANGUAGE- the rating could change within the next chapters because of serious topics

**I really don't plan on having any sex scenes early in the story, but there are more adult themes coming up in the next update. If you're younger DO NOT READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! I will warn you that the next chapter is Brayelynn's Tale and it includes scenes of both verbal and physical abuse. There's a reason that I'm writing her like this. I need to show why she's so reclusive and afraid of opening up to people. And if you noticed in the last chapter, Remus was there right after a severe memory of her mother. THIS IS IMPORTANT

**Sex scenes will NOT be involved until Brayelynn has a serious relationship with another character or maybe James and Lily later in the book. But I really don't like writing sex scenes. So don't expect them often.

**Abuse MIGHT be a common topic in this book. If you can't tolerate it, stop reading now.

HOW OFTEN WILL I UPLOAD?

**I can't make a promise to upload on a certain schedule, but as soon as I finish writing a chapter, I post it. That's my rule. Swimming season is starting soon and that means I will have very little time to write after I'm done with homework, swim practice, and choir concerts. Plus Speech and Debate Tournaments to see my best friend Brian compete. I'll apologize in advance if I don't upload often enough for you.

OK:) I think I covered about everything. If you have any questions/ concerns, feel free to email me, PM me, write a comment, or engrave your message on the moon :) (I need to stop watching Phineas and Ferb when I babysit). I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks for your time!!

Love you all~~~ Mare <3