Plot - Your Story line

So, your character doesn't quite fit anywhere in a season (or seasons) of the show. That's okay, because you've still got the option of making up your own plotline. 

But, making up your own plot though is far more difficult. With seasons, you've got transcripts you can follow. With this, you dictate what goes into the story. There's a lot more to this, because basically, if you take out the Supernatural characters you're choosing to plop into your story, you're writing an original story.

The best way to handle this?

*

 In everything

 In everything. From how the characters act, how they speak, to what creatures you have them hunting. Explore the lore. The more research, the better. Those long hours will pay off in the end.

*Plan your story out. Where does it start? How do you get from the start to the finish line? How is this gonna end? What moments are going to fit?

*Check yourself. Make sure you keep track of what's already been written to avoid repeating yourself. Make sure if you use canon characters that they remain who they are (unless they're under a spell or possessed by something).

*Don't stress. 

It's easy to get stressed out

It's easy to get stressed out. It's part of being human. Just take your time. Breathe. Take the time to plan out things. The more you plan out, the better off you'll be when it comes to writing the actual story. You won't be fumbling around, grasping at straws. And it's natural to get hit with writer's block. Some of the best get it at the worst of times. If you haven't ever gotten writer's block, kudos to you. It's just waiting for its opportune moment to strike. Fair warning.

*Above all else, the best approval is the author's approval. Don't feel pressured to write for your audience. You can't please everybody; some authors have yet to realize this. If you write for you, your end result will be much better than if you were under the pressure of having to write for your readers. (I can thank trashrose for saying this in our co-written book author's note. It's one of the few things as a writer that I constantly remind myself whenever I'm invested in a story.)