Starting to trust

------------------------

1 Week Later         

------------------------

Mangles pov:

Everyday Springtrap been checking on me to see if i'm okay I away's reply with i'm fine thanks just something like that but really i'm not it hurts to think about everyone being lost what happens if I never see them again. I'm trying to hold back the tears but once again i'm crying... I cant stop.

SpringTrap pov:

I started to hear crying from the room Mangle was in I feel really bad for her shes alone but then I am as well she had friends before she had people she loved and cared for and now its all gone and shes stuck with me no wonder why she is crying...I should go check on her. I open the door and yet again I see mangle on the floor crying her eyes out. I sat down in front of her trying to comfort her but nothing seemed to work. I'm going to regret this I said to myself, As I started to lean into her and kiss her on the head at least she stopped crying but now her face was covered in red and so was mine I decided to hug her " Don't worry i'm here now i'm not the best thing in the world but .. heh once again at least i'm someone aren't I "

Mangles pov:

As SpringTrap hugged me I seemed to blush even more I couldn't help it he was only comforting me I think he was blushing as well so maybe he l-likes me! I went even more red when I said that to my self do I like SpringTrap or something I cant do can I, I only just met him!