What plan?

Springtrap POV

After dinner I walked Mangle back to her room, "Wow that was so fun! I'm so glad everyone is okay with us dating" She said with a big smile on her face, I love her smile "Yea i'm glad to, welp I better get back to my room night cutie~" I kissed her on the cheek and hugged her tight then walked back to my room thinking about how much she had just blushed then and is now probably screaming in her bed with joy, knowing her. I unlocked my bedroom door and led on the bed looking at the dark ceiling in deep thought, till i was interrupted by a dark voice "You know... hes planning something, you know he is i know" I looked up to see the usual dark purple figure that haunts me "What are you doing here!" I shouted at him, the man who ruined my life. "Hay hay, no need to shout i'm not going to leave anyway, I just came to warn you my friend of something i may of ... overheard?" he said whitest giving a creepy grin. "You are no 'friend' and what do you mean overheard? what are you talking about!?" I said in frustration. "well you know what I mean, you already know there's something up with 'Freddy' and well maybe Toy Bonnie might be involved looks like you have upset yet again another person, congrats" He said in a more sarcastic tone nearer the end. "Well what is it what are they planning!? I know Freddy hates me but why TB i never done anything to him?" I carried on asking getting more frustrated due to him not just telling me. "Well maybe some little bunny boy also had a thing for Mangle, and Freddy may have just noticed all i have to say is watch out but i will be going now hehe goodnight~" He laughed once more "wai-" He disappeared into the darkness. Damit what dose he mean they have a plan what plan!? and i had no idea TB liked Mangle its not my fault ugh damit I hate that man so much, I better try find out what Freddy and TB are planning but for now I should just sleep... I'm going to have to be on high alert all the time now, until i found out what there up to!

========*Next day*========

Mangles POV

Wow what a crazy dream, I turned over to look at the clock '1:00pm' ITS 1PM WHAT THE HELL! Omg how could i sleep this long, and why did no one wake me up. I jumped out of bed and got changed I noticed a note on the ground 'hay are you up yet sleepy? I got to tell you something important its urgent! -Love Spring xx' Oh shoot, i better hurry up and go meet him, I carried on getting ready then left to go find Spring. I noticed him in the corner of the dinning hall with a cup coffee, I ran over to him "I'm so sorry i slept in! and umm why do you have coffee its the afternoon?". "That's okay it was a long night yesterday and I have coffee because coffee is life but that's not what I want to talk about... can we go somewhere more private?" He asked me looking around and some other people near by. "Sure is it really serious?" "Very." We walked up to his room and he locked the door and sat on the bed. "So?" I asked very curious of what he is about to say that is so important we had to hide. "Last night, I got a visit from... you know who, him. And well he warned me about something he said that Freddy and TB are planning something..." he seemed very concerned and slightly frightened "What do you mean? I thought you said you hardly know Freddy and TB I highly doubt it hes quite shy you know" I replied with trying to deny any fact that the purple guy had said. He looked down a bit "Well the truth is... I do no Freddy from the past I'm sorry I lied its just that I didn't want to make you upset and well I thought that about TB to and told him that but he said, well he said" Spring stopped him self from what he was about to say "he said what?" I asked he looked very worried some reason. "He said that he liked you..." He looked down and it seemed like he was going to cry and I have no idea why! "oh okay, but why are you sad don't be sad its okay" I hugged him tight and asked whats wrong with that. "Its just I thought you might like him from the past and you might want to date him not me and well that makes me sad just to think about you leaving me..." I was shocked to even hear him say that "I would never leave you! never ever I love you very much" I kissed him on the lips making of us go very red as it was only are 2nd kiss on the lips! "I-I will love you forever you don't need to worry about that I wont leave you... and well did he tell you what there plan was?" Spring looked slightly more happy after the kiss, and well a lot more red "I love you to... and no he didn't tell me there plan... he just disappeared, We need to find out what it is I wanted to tell you as I need your help and well if anything happens to me you will know who did it...just will you help me find out there plan?" he still seemed a bit sad as he knows that people are out there who hate him. "Course I will help you! I wont let them touch you! But what should we do with them after we catch them guilty?" I asked whilst hugging him to help comfort him "I'm not quiet sure... but we will let everyone know what he was planning and well there will be consequences! lets just hope people go on are side..." I sighed as his plan is quite un-prepared "I'm sure they will now come on lets go and see what everyone is up to and try to find out what Freddy and TB are up to!" I said whilst hopping up and giving him another kiss "lets go!"