Chapter 14

I woke up with Reece's arms around my waist. I didn't want to leave his arms they were so worm I was so comfortable but we had school so I had to until I realized it was Saturday. I wrapped my arms around Reece and hugged him tightly.
"Good morning beautiful" he said pecking my cheek I blushed.
"Good Morning"
"Want me to make you breakfast?" He said sweetly.
"No I want to lay here with you I'm worm and your worm and are softer then a pillow"
"Haha okay" My arms were rapped around his neck and his arms were around my waist. I wrapped my legs around his hips I kissed his lips and he kissed me back I kissed him roughly and intense I rolled on top of him and started kissing him more intensely. We broke the kiss to catch our breath. I rolled off him and payed beside him.
"Yah I don't think we can just be friends" he smiled and grabbed my hand.
"I know" I said looking him in the eyes.
He kissed me but I pulled back.
"No not yet, we need to figure out what we are first"
"Alex" he paused smiling at me and then kissed me I pushed him off again.
"Just finish what you were about to say" I said pretending to be annoyed but smiled.
"Will you be my girlfriends?"
"Yes" I smiled he grabbed my by my waist pulling Me closer and then I rolled on top of him again laughing and smiling and then kissed him.
"Finally" I heard Conner say I looked at him he was standing there smirking.
"What are you doing here?"
"I came to check on you but obviously your fine"
"I'm fine" I laughed I grabbed Reece's hand.
"We're dating now"
"I heard"
"So are you planning on going to school of spending the whole day making out?"
"Whole day making out please, but wait I thought it was Saturday"
"Well it's Friday" I got up and ran over to my closet grabbed close and ran into my bathroom.
"Nice ass Alex" Conner yelled at me I smiled and laughed a little I forgot I was wearing booty shorts.
"Shut up" I yelled back still laughing while pitting on some jeans and a long sleeved maroon colored shirt. Not the cutest outfit but I mean I don't really care at all I did light makeup put my hair up and walked out a few minutes later.
Went I came out Reece was gone.
"He had to go get ready but he said to eat breakfast"
"Oh okay" I walked past Conner and went downstairs. I grabbed a banana and Conner came down I started eating the banana and then walked to the door and got ready to leave.
"That's all your eating?"
"Yah?"
"That's nothing have something else"
"I'm not hungry"
"Fine but your eating a big lunch"
"Fine" I rolled my eyes.
We walked outside I sow Reece smoking and walked up to him.
"You know that's not good for you"
"I know I just don't care"
"Mm great" I said taking it out of his hand and dropping it on the ground and stepping on it I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the car.
"What the hell Alex"
"We need to go not we have 3 minutes"
"Calm down I can get us there in 1"
"Yah right then we're going to get arrested got going past the speed limit.
"We don't get arrested never mind let's go" he took my hand and we got in Conners car.
We made it there in 2 minutes and I ran down to my lockers and grabbed my
Books and ran to my class I made it to my class and walked in right when the bell rang. I set my books on my desk people poured into the classroom. Everyone was in the class room we were waiting for the teacher but I sow Reece at the door he walked in and walked over to my desk I got up I was about to ask him what he was doing here but he kissed me I blushed and then he save me a notebook I forgot.
"Thanks" I said nervously and smiled lightly.
Everyone was looking at us I didn't know why until I remembered he's the 'bad boy' still don't know why I mean lots of people get into fights but why is he the bad boy of the school. Before he left he kissed my lightly then walked out of the class I sat down and all eyes were I me. The teacher came in and class began.

-lunch-

I walked down the crowded halls again all eyes were on me I guess people have been talking. I think everyone knows I didn't mind much but I was kind of weird.
"Reece what the hell was that" I said as I sow him walking to the cafeteria
"I was just making sure all the guys know your taken by the hottest guy in school"
"I don't know about that but okay" I said jokingly he looked at me as I smirked.
"Why do people think your the bad boy? I mean your cute and sweet and your violent but I mean so is everyone in a way"
"I've don't horrible things, things that I don't want you to know so don't ask"
"Okay" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him into the cafeteria. And when I say everyone started at us I wasn't lying when the teachers were looking at me weirdly.
I walked over to Connor and sat next to him.
"You two the talk of the school" he smirked at me.
"I know" I said annoyed banging my head on the table.
"It's fun" Reece said smirking
"I'll get you something to eat" he got up and went towards the line.
"What do I do?" I asked desperate I don't want people to keep talking it's annoying plus the things they are saying are rude and not true.
"Prove to them you don't care what they think do something spontaneous and do it now because I head that you two did it 12 times today and-"
"What the hell fine I'm doing something now" i sow Reece in line I didn't exactly know what big spontaneous thing would work.
"Wait but won't people just talk more?"
"Prove you don't care what they think"
I shrugged and walked over to Reece waiting in line I went up to him jumped into his arms and kissed him. After about a minute or two he put me down and we stopped kissing for air obviously everyone was still staring but I didn't care it was fun.
"What was that for" he asked smirking
"Tax purposes" I smiled and started laughing then kissed his cheek and sat back down with Connor.
"Really that was for tax purposes"
"Go with it"