Chapter 16

"What the fuck" Conner yelled at my half conscious self I felt woozy I couldn't move.
"Oh Conner" I said closing my eyes and swaying a little.
"I love you" I smiled and grabbed his hand.
"I love you to but what the fuck you almost died" my eyes open I sow his puffy red eyes he was crying.
"I'm sorry" I said gently tearing up realizing what has happened.

"Alex" Chloe's soft but broken voice said cracking.
"I love you I'm sorry" I said as she walked closer to me and hugged me as tight as possible Conner was holding back tears in a corner.
"Guys stop your going to make me cry" I said breathing heavily about to cry.
"I'm sorry" Chloe said crying harder I started crying. We were in the hospital I lost a lot of blood but they stitched me up and said I could go home in 2 days then I had to go to some depression place.

-2 days later-
"I promise I'll stop" I said smiling gently at them. We were talking and I felt better we all stopped crying so that's good. I have to go to therapy daily and I'm staying at a mental institution for teens so Life is hell but I think I get get through it alive. I don't know how long I'll be in there for hopefully not long. The doctors say it depends on when they think I'm ready.
"You guys should go home" I smiled I was holding both there hands.
"Are you sure?" Conners asked smiling lightly.
"Yah I need to pack" I said smiling and grabbing a bag and placing it on my bed.
"Okay, but I'm not leaving you alone tonight I texted Reece he's coming over" he smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Oh" I said nervously I've been ignoring him like crazy I haven't talked to him since i was in the hospital I refused for him to see me.
I don't want hi to see me like this broken and damaged even though that what I am.
"You need to talk to him" Chloe said smirking as if she was thinking more then just talking. I rolled my eyes
"Don't be Dirty minded" I said shooting her a look but we both ended up laughing.
"Okay bye love you" Chloe said jumping on me and hugging me really tight making me fall onto my bed we both laughed.
"Love you to" I smiled and laughed, I sat back up.
"Bye Alex" Conner said hugging me tight to then all three of us hugged and laughed lightly. We laughed until Chloe started crying a little.
"Stop. Our going to make me cry" Conner said tearing up then i did to. I whipped away tear that escaped and head someone i looked up it was Reece. Chloe and Conner got up said bye then left as fast as possible.
"Alex" Reece said not emotionlessly but it was in a way I couldn't figure out what emotion he was feeling.
"Reece I'm sorry" I said tearing up again but then looked away and took a few breaths all I've been doing for 3 days is just cry.
"Alex what the hell I thought you were dead I can't lose you" he said angrily.

"Reece I don't want to talk about this now I've been crying for days please just hug me and tell me everything is going to be okay, even if it isn't going to be okay" I said desperate. He looked me in the eyes for a second then kissed me and hugged me tight. I started tearing up again.
"Reece I'm sorry" I said wiping away tears that escaped. He kissed me and hugged me tight.
"Please just never do that again" he said we laid in bed for the remainder of the night We barely talked i just felt warm and safe in his arms and after a little while we fell asleep.

-next day-

"Alex wake up" Reece said shaking me I groaned in annoyance and put a pillow over my head. I was still in a lot of pain but I tried  to ignore it because I just want to sleep.

"You have to go to the hospital" he said still shaking me.
"I don't want to go can i just leave tomorrow?"  I said half asleep.
"No come on" he said dragging me out of the bed until I fell in the ground I landed in my butt.
"Come on"
"Fine God" I said he helped me up. He grabbed my waist and picked me up.
"Thanks" I said smiling a little.
"Come on" he said grabbing my hand gently.
We went downstairs he made me eat and he grabbed my bags and he took me to that hell hole. My brother was supposed to take me but he couldn't he had to make phone calls to our parents and stuff.
I looked out the window the whole time it was raining the sky was dark but it was only 8am. I love the rain I don't know why.  When we arrived the tall dark grey building looked depressing and lonely there were very few Windows on the Windows there were bars t looked like a prison. As soon as we pulled up a squeezed Reece's hand.
"It'll be fine I promise, pleaseJust be good don't do anything stupid" I smiled lightly. "Ill try not to" We got out of the car and went in. It was big the walls were grey but it literally looked like Jail. We went to the front desk Reece talked to the middle aged woman working there while I looked around not paying attention to what they were saying.
"I'll visit you as mush as I can" Reese said grabbing my hand. I smiled lightly.
"I love you" I said kissing him it was more of a goodbye kiss as if I would never see him again. But it was a good kiss I know I'll see him soon but still he smiled and hugged me tight and whispered in my ear.
"Love you to princess" he kissed my cheek before I left to go inside this hell hole.

This will be interesting.