Chapter One -- The Woods

It is here :) the second book has been out but I'm finally starting to pay attention to it more than I did before so please just buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Recap Start~

But something was different about her, I drew another picture with a face (mostly her eyes) showing her nose to her hair.

When I colored it one eye was red the othrr was blue. Her hair was night black. Her skin was a white paper pale.

I also gave her a name,

Rosa O'nilia.

Recap End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One Begin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jolt awake and sit up in my bed a sweating mess in my tank top and shorts. My windows were open blowing cool wind into my room. It seemed to be the middle of the night as I lay there a little longer. I sighed as I thought about the girl again, she looked pretty in my drawings but who is she?...

I sighed once more as I looked at my side dresser and sigh omce more. It was only three forty-five AM. I stil had three hours before I even get dressed to head to school. I slowly sit up and kick the covers from my sweaty long legs. I slowly put my feet on the floor and stand. I head towards my walk in closet and look at both sides with poles full of hanging clothes.

I look at the picture that I have turned away from me. I smile sadly at the thought of who's on the picture. A single tear goes down my cheek. I wipe it away before it feel off my face.

She said not to cry, it was bound to happen. What was wrong with her couldn't be fixed nor stopped. I sniffle a little at the thought that she lost her fight.

Against her cancer, she was supposed to live, they told me they found a cure that should stop it for now. She should have lived for five more years.

But I knew it was going to happen when she was told she was diagnosed with a life-threatening type cancer. I was only fourteen when she was diagnosed with it. I then pause my sobs stopping suddenly as I listen closely to the noises.

I tense slightly feeling and hearing my aunt walk up the stairs, probably using the bathroom. I don't want her to know I'm awake so I sit still, taking shallow breathes, scared she'll find me. I know its my aunt as my uncle works at night coming home around 6 to 7 in the morning. I hear her leave then relax as I start remembering my mother again and sob silently.

They said it was Histiocytosis, a group of rare diseases thats found mostly in young children but can happen at any age, anytime. I was...scared.

For once in my life I was really scared...she did three years of fighting...but she's still gone.

She was taken away from me...

Why couldn't it be someone else...why her?...

I then let the tears fall from my eyes while looking at the clothing, I refused to face her like this. I'll look strong ourside of the comfort of my home.

Otherwise...I'll be emotionless...

Just a shell of thoughts and random things...

I look down at my feet as tears blur my vision, 'I'm so pathetic.' I think while I hiccup and my tears fall. All my body wants to do is sit here all day and cry...

I shake my head as I wipe my tears and sniffle. No wonder she gave up, I'm such an emo (emotional) and selfish person. I look at the picture again and think how she was before her cancer.

She was so happy to be alive. To have me as a suprise. To have her own child who can talk, see hear, and acts just like her. She's gone now though...

And nothing can change or help me with this...

EVER!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY!!!!! This wasn't hard to put up I've just been having problems lately but I'm way better now so I'll be trying to get another up soon and sorry if it's short just goes with what I want in this chapter.

So good day all and I hope you all love it!!!!

Bluegirls666 out bye :3 ;3 :) ;) :P ;P
LoVe, PeAcE, and HoPe.