Chapter Two -- The Woods

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update for a long time but I'm back now :) also I'll try to update all my other stories as soon as possible. Love you all thank you for the continuing support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap start~

Just a shell of thoughts and random things...

I look down at my feet as tears blur my vision, 'I'm so pathetic.' I think while I hiccup and my tears fall. All my body wants to do is sit here all day and cry...

I shake my head as I wipe my tears and sniffle. No wonder she gave up, I'm such an emo (emotional) and selfish person. I look at the picture again and think how she was before her cancer.

She was so happy to be alive. To have me as a suprise. To have her own child who can talk, see hear, and acts just like her. She's gone now though...

And nothing can change or help me with this...

EVER!!!

Recap end~

As I drove around the town I thought about everything thats happened. 'Why was she taken from me? Why me? Does God hate me? How many sins did I commit to have this happen? Why does he hurt me?' The questions flow through my mind as my sadness slowly departs to anger.

I grip the steering wheel as I sigh my anger trickling away from me sadness slowly coming back. I stop at the red light tapping my fingers on the steering wheel as I wait for the light to turn green. It's annoying that we have so many stop lights and signs on certain streets and high ways. 

It's just annoying...

I jump as the person behind me honks loudly at me, the green vibrating through my window. I turn right starting to head to school, seeing as it is 6:50. Even then I'm early enough to see close to nobody, except the few who show to hang with certain friends early.  I'm normally early so I don't run into problems like Tiffany or Jack, her boyfriend.

Once I get to my high school, the Blue Jays, dumbest name ever I believe so I park my car into a random spot. I sit in silence for a couple of seconds debating if I should even be here. I shrug off the funny feeling and jump out my car heading to the trunk of the car, shutting my door on the way. I pop my trunk open grabbing my bags I keep in there to get rid of inconvenience of  carrying it out and around with me. I reach for my trunk door, going to close it, stopping half way as I feel watched. My hand twitches as I pretend I don't feel it, slightly hyperventilating, continuing my fluid motion. I slip the bag on my shoulder walking towards the school, shoulders slightly tense.

I glance at the other cars littering the parking lot to see if someone is inside their car watching me from there. Seeing no one doing that my heart picks up speed not once stopping to let me calm down. I glance towards the woods my face seemingly relaxed as on the inside I flip my shit thinking someone is gonna kill me. I turn back slowly walking faster towards the front of the school, the doors coming into my sight. My heart slowly calms down slightly, walking up the steps towards the door, I grip the handle my palms sweating. I pull the door towards me thinking I'm saved only to feel no budge. My eyes widen slightly getting more scared then push it towards the school. 

Again no budge. 

I fall to my knees, my bag slipping off my shoulder, and my eyes filling with tears as I feel the danger rise from behind me. I quickly blink away my tears, wiping my eyes to help me see. I push my back against the door scanning the area, my hair standing on end. I snatch my backpack off the ground next to me slowly raising to my feet, scanning the area once more I dash for my car, adrenaline pumping in my system. I slam myself into my car, unlocking it, and slamming myself in locking my doors once I'm done. I breathe heavily feeling the danger lurk in the shadow.

He's here...

'I have to get away now...' I think as I put my key into the engine making my car come to life. I shakily get my car out the parking lot rushing to my house. I swear I broke the law with as many stop lights I passed and stop signs I didn't notice. I reach my house scrambling  to get inside the walls that protected me all these years. I shake violently sliding down the front door, my breathe ragged, like I just ran a marathon. I tried to stay strong, I really did, till my tears pushed through and fell down my cheeks. One by one till they started coming faster and faster. 

My clammy hands grip my knees closer to my chest as I curl into a ball waiting for the pain to leave just so I could breathe. 

I couldn't help it when it happened when it did but my sanity is slipping, slowly...piece by piece

I scream.

I claw at the walls of my protecter, as it wasn't doing its job, making me slowly go insane, helping the ones after me. My fingers bleed as my nails crack, pain going numb, I sob into the wall my blood slowly drying. I hear the front doors lock click and open showing me my uncle coming home. He looks down at me surprised until he sees the wall with my blood, his eyes widen. He kneels down to me and holds me to his chest, taking out his phone calling Aunty and the hospital. 

'They won't help me' I think wanting to voice my thoughts opening my mouth but only broken sobs coming out. 

I have PPD (paranoid personality disorder), Agoraphobia and Depression it all won't go away anytime soon, it'll just slowly eat me away till I'm all but nothing. They all worry for me but I don't want the pity, I don't want the guilt to eat me, I just want to die. 

My uncle allows the doctors to take me on a gurney to the hospital, restrained, wanting to die seeing I'm worthless. Anger then hits me in a rush, my uncle he betrayed me, letting these people take me, make me seem crazy.  All I remember before I my brain going under is looking to the woods at the back of my, no, the house and seeing a man in a blue looking work, arty, suit with a white mask and dark black hair. Something stood out to me out of all of that and that was

 His blood red smile. It didn't scare me, it comforted me as I let them take me blacking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg I finished it!! It took me long but i did it!

this is what Raven has (PPD) but in slight more depth as she looses trust easily and doesn't like people when they first meet

BlueGirls666 peace out bye :3 ;3 :) ;) :P ;P 

LoVe, PeAcE, and HoPe.