Part 1: hiro & tami's love story begins

Ok everyone I had a problem with Hiro and his personality and struggled with it so I asked the help of my bestie to work together on the side story since she's a Hiro fan teehee so I'll be getting the help of LexiiMcLane . We will be working together on this story OMG I'm sooo excited😁😃😄.  Oh quick reminder, this is not the epilogue this is a side story. Then after I'll be doing the epilogue and it will be about Yuki and Rikis romantic getaway. I wanna do a shout out to LexiiMcLane & jinxedby_105  for the courage to write my story's you guys are awesome. Plus their story's are both amazing make sure to check them out:).Hope you enjoy the story:) now here's Hiro's and Tami's story.

Hiro's POV

Finally today is the day for auditions for Peter Pan. I can't wait for the bell to ring. Just watching the hand move on the clock for my class to end is taking forever. Then finally it rang and I dart out of the classroom down the hall to the drama department.

*bam*

"Woah" a voice says. Then fabric goes flying everywhere.

"S-sorry" I say.

I bend down and help pick up the fabric.

"I'm so Sor-" I stop mid sentence and I see this girl picking up some of the fabric that was on the floor. She looks up at me.

"Um. Can I have that back?" She asked.

"Oh yeah here" I say with my best smile. Geez could I be anymore lame.

"Um you better hurry" she says.

"What?" I say.

"Your going to the auditions right?" She asks.

"Yeah I am. I'm going to be the lead" I say.

"Then you should hurry there going to be over soon" she said.

"Dang sorry I gotta go!" I say as I run down the hall.

I can hear her chuckle as I leave her with the fabric. I wonder if she is part of the costume committee. She was pretty cute I wonder what her name is? Dang Hiro get it together. I make it just in time for auditions.

Tami's pov:

Getting ready for the peter pan play has been so busy and hectic. This is suppose to be one of our schools big performances. I'm in charge of costumes so any wardrobe malfunction is my duty. I've always been good with a needle and thread but secretly I've always wanted to be on the stage acting. But sadly I have stage fright. Well more like the other drama club members are high maintenance and would do anything the part which scares me a bit.

Last years play I heard that one of the girl leads spontaneously got a broken leg. But we all know that someone sabotaged her. Just no one has the balls to speak up.

I look up from my sewing Machine looking at people auditioning. I would love to play Wendy. But the stage is a scary place. Plus HER.

Erica Nancy jones.

The queen bee and the drama clubs angel. But I don't see a halo I just see horns. She's your typical mean girl who gets what she wants and dates all the cool guys.
as my mind is lost in thought I'm brought back by the devil herself yelling at me.