Chapter:6 tami&hiro end

Quick Arthur's note: last chapter.

_________________________________________________________

Anna POV~

Anna: ugh!!! How can Erica be such a witch?!?
She won't get away with hurting my best friend I though to my self while
I start to set out my plan.

Thank god I'm the the director or this couldn't work. Hehe

Hiro~

Hiro: it's been weeks since I've seen tami and I'm a complete mess I really screwed up.

Damn why couldn't I stop Erica and her evil ways.
Now the whole school thinks we are a couple I've been pretty much avoiding Erica Any chance I get.  DANG it.   this is why I wanted to focus on the play instead of relationships in the first place when it comes to love I can be so clueless and cowardly. I haven't heard from the gang in awhile all busy with the clubs. I wish I could fix everything and tell tami how I really feel. I don't even like Erica not even a Little she's a complete B*tc-

My thoughts were cut off by a hand pulling me into the janitors closet.

I adjust my eyes in the darkness and see Anna!!

Hiro: Anna thank god its you. I though you were Erica don't scare me like that!!

Anna: shut it hiro and listen.
I know what Erica did and what went down between you and my bestie and I wanna help you guys get together and put Erica in her place so are you in or are you gonna keep sitting around moping and not doing a thing to get the girl back?

I'm speckles here I am being all depressed and her best friend is here trying to make me and tami happy and try to fix the mess that I couldn't even fix. I'm the worst and a coward but that will change now.

Hiro: I'm in what's the plan

Anna smirks and starts to tell me her plan and I have to say this is gonna be good.

_________________________________________________________

Tami POV~

So it's the day of the play and I'm just checking to make sure all the costumes are ready and make sure there's no rips  in the fabric that may need mending and that everyone is in the right one also doing last minute adjustments.

I look over to see hiro looking at me and I avert my gaze back to what I was doing.

Stop that he has Erica and the kiss didn't mean anything to him I scold myself. I feel on the verge of tears how the world can be so cruel. I was really excited to play Wendy but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Well that and hiro and me.

While I sigh the warning for the play goes off. that means it's about to start. But as I look around I can't find Erica that's weird I thought she would be here. As I'm about to look for her Anna runs in with the Wendy's costume coming towards me and pushes it into my hands while at the same time backing me up into the fitting room.

Tami: W-what are you doing Anna where's Erica and why are w-

Anna: HUSH! we don't have time Erica disappeared and we need you do play the part of Wendy.