Chapter3: hiro&tami

Wednesday~

Tami's POV

So it's the day me and Hiro are suppose to be Rehearsing for the play. I came in early to get some practice in to start on the song Wendy is suppose to sing. I'm pretty nervous since no one has ever heard me sing before, well except my mom and dad but never in front of a big audience. I hope I don't screw up.

I head into the drama club room and head straight to the stage. I  connect my iPod with the AC cord and push play. I stand in the center  of the stage and take a deep breath and start to sing lost boy by Ruth b. (Press play on video above)

Tami begins to sing~

[Intro]
There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too

[Verse 1]
Then one night, as I closed my eyes,
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile
He said, "Peter Pan—that's what they call me.
I promise that you'll never be lonely."
And ever since that day...

[Chorus]
I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy," they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."

[2x]
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

[Verse 2]
He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe
Believe in him and believe in me
Together we will fly away in a cloud of green
To your beautiful destiny
As we soared above the town that never loved me
I realized I finally had a family
Soon enough we reached Neverland
Peacefully my feet hit the sand
And ever since that day...

[Chorus]
I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy," they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."

[2x]
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

[2x]
Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy Darling,
Even Captain Hook—
You are my perfect story book
Neverland, I love you so,
You are now my home sweet home
Forever a lost boy at last

And for always I will say...

[Chorus]
I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy," they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."

[2x]
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

Song ends~

-clapping-

I jump, startled I thought I was the only one here and it's still early I guess it can be only one person. I slowly turn around and see Hiro clapping and whistling while coming towards the stage as I feel my face start to heat up.

"Tami you have an amazing voice." A voice that's familiar says.

I start to blush another 50 shades of red.why is my heart pounding when he says such sweet words? Stop that get a grip your just probably nervous cause he cause you singing. Yeah that's it. As I'm lost in my thoughts trying to convince myself otherwise, before I noticed Hiro is already I front of me staring at me bring me back to reality.

"heellooooo Tami anybody hooooooomeee?" He asked while waving his hand in my face.

"me? yea I'm here sorry about that." I say.

"Is it ok to rehearse the lines now since you don't need anymore practice with the song since you have it nailed." He says with a wink.

I blush again man he sure knows how to send my heart racing.

"Y-yes I'm ready." I say

A hour later~

Tami(Wendy): "Do you really think so Peter?"

Hiro(Peterpan): "I do."

Tami(Wendy): "That's so lovely of you. I'll get up again."

Tami: "It says (Wendy gets up. She and Peter and siting side by side on the bed.)" I say trying to keep my cool.

"Ok so let's just pretend the bench is the bed then." He says.

"That's fine" I say.

Me and Hiro sit side by side on the bench on the stage and get back to reading our lines...

Tami(Wendy): "I can give you a kiss if you like?"

Even tho we aren't gonna kiss the thought of Hiro and I kissing pops into my head and i start to blush. Oh god why did I have to think that? Focus! I tell myself.

"Tami why is your face all red?" He asked looking confused.

I blush even Redder.

"I-it's nothing lets get back to the lines"

He shrugs

"Well ok" he says.

Hiro(Peterpan): "what's that?"

Tami:(Wendy): "surly you know what a kiss is?"

Hiro(Peterpan): "I'll know it when you give it to me." I look up at Hiro and are eyes meet. He starts to learn forwards and I freeze.

Is he gonna do what I think he's going to do no he's just going by the script. But as I think that Hiro hand slips that was on the bench supporting him. He ends up crashing into me. I close my eyes and I feel something soft on my lips. I slowly open my eyes and I find Hiro kissing me!! He's kissing me!! And it feels nice Hiros face is bright red and his eyes go wide. But then he slowly closes his eyes and so do I and we don't stop the kissing. The kissing gets deeper and more passionate. We slowly break the kiss and open are eyes and I can feel the sparks between us. The kiss was amazing. We both smile at each other while we stare into each other's eyes. Then we slowly lean in again and share another kiss.

~narrative~
As Hiro and tami are lost in there little world. little did the two of them know that they were being watched by a very jealous girl that's hiding in the shadows. And it's no other then Erica.
~narrative end~

Erica pov~

I watch Hiro and the closet girl get closer and closer and kiss again. That should be me rehearing the lines with Hiro and sharing that kiss. I'm so pissed why did she get the part and not me?!? I always get what I want she's just a quiet good for nothing that should stay out of my way!!!! What does Hiro see in her? He should be looking at me!! My hands are turning white I then notice my hands are closed into a fists tightly. I look back to Hiro and closet girl and start think of a plan to get Hiro to be my boyfriend and to get the part of Wendy and also ruin Tami for crossing my path. She should know her place. And I'm gonna put her back where she belongs.