Chapter: 2 Takuto&Mei

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mei Pov~

MEI, Get your lazy butt down here and make us breakfast!!!

I groaned while I dragged my self out of bed, well if you call a old mattress my so called parents found on the curb since having a decent bed is for people who deserve them and not nuisance like myself.   Anyway, getting ready for another Torturous day I  call my life.

Here let me explain, my name is Mei and my life sucks.  And apparently I was a mistake,  that's what my parents tell me all the time anyways. 
The only thing I got good going for me is my hacking skills and I'm pretty much forced by my family to hack into secret files, street cameras, people's life's and history, codes etc.
I used to love hacking but since I'm being forced to use my hacking skills to make my parents rich or else......*Shudders*. Lets not get into that right now.

As I get dressed and head down stairs to prepare breakfast, the site before me makes me want to vomit. There in front on the counter is my parents making out, and I know what your thinking it's normal for parents to make out, but not when your mother, father and another man is involved.

I get to the fridge ignoring the disturbing site making breakfast for my wack job of a family and start setting the table. Once I'm done I grab an apple and run out the door before anyone can see me and start walking to school.

As I'm waking down the street I see one of the schools second favorite Drama class couple in our school Hiro and Tami holding hands. Sigh, I wish I had some romance in my life but sadly I can't trust anyone to even try to find the one.  You see not only did my parents treat me like crap but my last Ex-boyfriend Yamato used my hacking for his own benefit as well. He would cheat on me and abused me. It wasn't pretty so I dumped him since my mom and father didn't even do anything about it so hacked into his records and set him to jail.

When I see the school gates. I see takuto, Riki, Yuki, hiro, Tami, and Kenshi and hanging out in the parking lot chatting. Not really caring on what they are talking about I pass them and head to my locker getting ready before the bell rings.

~time skip~

__________________
__________________
__________________

Computer class

Mei Pov~

As I sit in the back of the class and open my laptop I start to hear some commotion coming from the classroom door. When I look up I see a whole lot of girls squealing and my only guess is takuto has arrived. The girls go crazy for him with his blond hair and his cold tsundere personality, his love for pork noodles and chocks when someone talks to him while eating and also his in the popular group. But only if they knew about his love for shiffey toys merchandise hehehe.

I know a lot more about him and his past and I gotta say I feel bad for him and his pain he went threw.
I've had a crush on him for a long time but he won't even notice me or so thought.....

As the teacher heads in she makes an announcement that pretty much change my life forever.