bonding

Yugo POV

The sun's light poured through the light of the deep forest green leaves. There was a soft hum throughout the peaceful forest. It was called the forest of Valor. I felt the lush green grass against my back as I laid on the ground pondering.

I wish she can understand......the way I feel. I stared at the clear blue sky against the lovely spring leaves.
Maybe I can tell her........*sigh* she won't like me. I'm just a boy and she's.......a princess. We are two different people, me a peasant with powers, and she a princess with her kingdom to look out for. I sigh as I break from my thoughts. Then I heard a Dally rushing towards me, I quickly get up and turn around just as he falls on me.

"GAH!! Dally get off......please." I said my voice scratchy from the lack of air.

"Oh SORRY!!!" Dally smiled and got off of me sending oxygen back to my lungs. *sigh* what does Dally need to tell me.

" Dally wha-" I was cut off by a particular girl. I turn around to find Amailia with some CRAZY hair......

"I better woke up not from you stupid racket" she glared at me, it was hard to take her seriously.I start to snicker, and through my hand to my mouth to contain, my spontaneous laughter. I turn back at Dally, he did the same thing.
"What is so funny" Amailia's eyes pinned on me.
"Well......I'm *snicker* g-going to put this*snicker*in the nicest way possible............your hair is flat out CRAZY!!!" Amailia's deep brown eyes grew wide.
"I NEED A HAIR BRUSH" she freaked out running to the little pond to see here reflection. Her face was priceless +_+.
Since we don't have a hair brush, she dipped her whole head in the pond brought it out, making her wet hair flipped through the air. Beads of water sparkled around her as she did. Her eyes fluttered opened, I always loved her eyes they are a deep jungle brown.
"*sigh* that is better" she said pulling her hair to the side and start to squeeze the water out of her light meadow green hair.

"Hey dude......Yugo!!!" Dally yelled breaking my trance.
"Huh....."I responded not knowing about what the heck he was talking about.
"I said that I found a village!" He said with a hint of announce in his voice. Amailia, heard and ran towards Dally.
"Did you say VILLAGE!!!!" She squealed. Dally nodded his head, and Amailia gave him a big hug AND A PECK ON HIS CHEEK!!!!! My blood boiled with envy. My hands became fists. Then, Evangeline came to I could tell she was a little jealous to she didn't make any eye contact with them. She crossed her arms and spoke "We did find a village, but it will take us a while to get there".Her tone a little harsh.
"Hey, where is Rhol?"I asked worried.
"He is at the village getting something. So we have time to go explore!" He said his voice filled with wonder.
" I definitely going to by a hairbrush then" Amailia said. Even though she is a little self centered some times, she can't be any more beautiful.
Evangeline rolled her eyes.
"Come on princess, we better hurry" Evangeline replied, turning to us. Her emerald eyes pinned on her. I know that Evangeline has a crush on Dally. She told me about a week ago while they were a sleep.
"Hey, we can get there faster with my powers" I replied. Dally nodded his head and I made a portal . The neon blue light sparked.
"Ladies go first" Dally said, giving the girls some room to go in. Amailia ran in and Evangeline running after her. A smirk came across Dally's face, and jumped in. I was the last.

Amailia POV
As soon as I jumped throw Yugo's portal I saw the gate of a Village. This village seems like a town. The buildings are all 5 stories high. They were brightly colored blue,green and gold. The colors of passion. The streets are bustling with people and animals.
This is what I'm talking about.
" Wow" Yugo said, I didn't realize that my friends where here. I keep on staring at Yugo with his adorable face. Full of life and excitement. His light brown eyes grew, as a cute smile grows on his face. I can't help but to smile back.
"Ok we are here, let's go and find Rhol" Evangeline said and headed to the crowded streets. And we all followed her around the flooded streets of people. I SAW THE CUTEST THING FOR YUGO! It was a pin of a blue feather and a white Dragon. It would fit his personality perfectly. I couldn't keep my eyes of the pin.
" I see you are interested in that pin" said the elder women behind the counter.I nod my head yes.
"Take it, my child it is a symbol of courage" she said.
"NO!I can't I don't have any camus" I said, not wanting to take advantage to the older woman.
"It is for free my precious child" the lady grabbed the pin and placed it in the palm of my hand. I held it tightly.
"Thank you kind lady" I said, she nods her head and gives my a smile.
"Your welcome my child" I return a smile back and walk over to Evangeline. She was at the food area. She looked around, then saw me.
"Hey, Amailia have you seen the boys?" A wave of fear washes over me.
"No, I thought they where with you" she shrugged her shoulder. And we darted out the market. To go to the less busy side of town. I automatically, spotted Dally. Talking to this guy.Who didn't seem friendly.
Oh no. That was the first thought that came to my head. Evangeline darted to Dally. Just as Yugo walks up to them with Rhol. I walk up to them, trying not draw attention to my self.
"Dally, we need to go" Eva voice was harsh.Yugo looked at us confused.
"Why?"He asked.
"Because we need to" Eva said. Then Rhol got the picture.
"Oh.... he is a friend of mine who can help us around here" Rhol answer. Dally and Yugo had a stupid look on there faces. The man behind the cloak motioned us across a few streets. To find an inn. I got really excited.
Finally something to sleep on than the ground.
And we walked in there was a few people in there. The man told us to stay here while he goes to check us in.
(Time skip)
The man was finished we walked up to or room. It was pretty nice it had 3 beds. Me and Evangeline, where a going to share a bed and so we're Dally and Yugo. Rhol got to sleep on his own. The room was pretty big. I run and jump on a bed, it bounced me up and down a little. Yugo ran straight to the window to look at the town. Dally, collapsed on the bed.
"Man, I can't remember the last time I slept in a bed" Dally said.
"Ok, Eva and Dally can you guys help me go get some stuff" Rhol said. Dally was clearly annoyed.
"Why? We just got here." He said, Eva walked towards Rhol.
"I'm going to with him I do need to get some more supplies" Eva said, Dally jumped off the bed and ran towards her.
"Ok if you are going then I'm coming to" he said and winked at Evangeline.
"Ok, Amailia and Yugo please unpack a little for us while where gone. We will be back soon." And walked out of the room leaving me and Yugo all alone.

Yugo POV

I'm freaking out!I'm stuck here with my crush all alone. And it is almost dark.
"Hey Yugo........i-i got y-you something" and Amailia pulled out a pin of a blue feather and a white Dragon. I loved it, she puts it on my shirt and I start blush. And I pull out the present I got her earlier. A gold bangle with engraved flowers on it with a small emerald on the middle of it. Her cheeks turn to a good maroon red. She slowly grabs the bracelet from my hand and put it on.
"This is beautiful, thank you Yugo." She said giving me a sweet smile. It feel silent, for a little while. 30minutes pass and our friends are still not here yet. Amailia was tired and so was I. I can tell cause of her eyes. She got in her bed and rolls up the covers. It was really chilly and the heater was broken. I can here her shiver. I felt bad. I can handle the cold but, she can not.
"C-can y-you please s-sleep with m-me" she said her cheeks red from the cold or it could be blush. I felt my cheeks burn up. I slowly get in the bed with her. Her skin was cold against mine. She wasn't kidding about being cold. She hugs me tighter, and my face shows a Even deeper red. I was right next to her, it felt so right. I loved being in her company. I hugged her back.A smile on both of our faces. Her skin against mine. I think it must be true love. Soon after that we both feel a sleep in each other's arms. The last thing I heard was her voice saying "Good night my Dragon warrior". And I feel a sleep.

First book about this so ya plz tell me to do more on this book if you like it. And sorry if I spell there names wrong.