a nightmare

"Um..... I was c-cold and..." Amalia was cut off . Her face was a deep red and I bet mine is to.
"So, you to didn't have any fun" Dally said smirking. My cheeks were on fire. My blood rushing threw my body. My heart beating faster and faster. I shook my head "no" quickly.
Ruel rolled his eyes. Evangeline looked kinda satisfied, cause she knows my little crush thing. Dally was about to burst out laughing, until Ruel stomped on his foot. Dally's eyes started to tear up because of the "pain" his foot was in. That made me feel really better.

"Come on we need to go to sleep tomorrow we have a lot of traveling" Ruel said walking towards the bed closest to the wall. The moon light beemed on the pale tan sheets.

Dally jumps on to a bed, admedetly was knocked out. I look at Amalia, we were still in the same bed. I jump on to the bed with Dally. Soon we were all settled and dozed off to our imagination.

Yugo's dream

" Come on Yugo!" Amalia yelled as Yugo chased her through a meadow. The flaming ball was setting, the sun was beautiful. The colors of the sky faded in to each other like a rainbow. Warmth breezes in the air. The tall grass swayed to the rhythm of the wind. It was truly a remarkable sight. The sound of Laughter, life....love. Flew around Amalia, I chased after her to a willow tree upon the small hill. She looked over to me, smiling her cheeks a pastel pink. I return a smile, we sat down next the great tree. If was perfect, I pick a white flower besides me and gave e it to my lover. She held it with care, her eyes filled with love.

"Yugo, can I tell you something?" She said turning to him with a bright smile. Butterfly flew in my stomach.

It was absolutely stunning, until blackness swallowed the warm scene of my love. The "special" feeling I had in me quickly ran away and replaced with fear. A red flame pops from the ground, it started to grow and grow. Until it was a major bonfire. It was closing in on me I could the fire burn my skin.

"YUGO!" A voice yeld, it seemed dead.

"YUGO!" It seemed to clear, and every thing became a blur.

"YUGO!" Dally screamed in my ear, I jump out in to the air and feel on to the torn ground. I growled.

"Why did you have to wake me up like that" I hissed. Dally crossed his arms.

"Well, we are leaving in 30 minutes so better get going" he said. Walking out of the room.

I let out a sigh of relief, and sat on the messed up bed.

"What was that all about?" I question.

Author note
Hope you like it!