A Daydream

Yugo soon got his stuff together, which was hardly anything but a pin. His gift from Amalia last night, Yugo let out a sigh.

Why did she give me a pin. Why did I give her that bracelet.

It is nice though. I haven't got a gift out of the blue, like that before.

Yugo lightly rubbed his thumb over the glimmering pin. He smiled, as the sun's light beamed on it makeing it look like pure gold.

Maybe there is a chance of her likeing me back. Even though the chances of that are very slim.

"You ready Yugo" Ruel said , Yugo nodes his head excitedly.

"What are we waiting for LETS GO!!" Evangeline said marching out the door, Dally following her.

Amalia took a glance through the window, sun's gold streams of light on the bracelet. She hesitate to grab it but, she put it on. And she walked out with us right behind her. Soon we left the town into the forest, it was silent.
We could only hear the soft chirps of birds and the cool breezes flowering threw the field of trees. And adventures waiting to happen, while the day is still young.

Amalia hasn't spoken to any one all day. It was really awkward between her not even complaining about leaving town and the silence of the forest. I look towards Dally I can see it in his face that he was uncomfortable. Like he knows something is going to happen. Suddenly a chill rolls down my spin. Evangeline stops and looks around for something?

Ruel was a little jumpy as well. We were all a little on edge except Amalia, she seems to be deep in thought, or dreaming?

"Guys.........something feels off" Evangeline's words broke the silence.

"Ya this doesn't seem to be the friendliest forest either." I replied. I turn towards Amailia, she still didn't notice us. She was dazed out still walking. We all stopped at the sound of a growl in the dark.

I feel the power suddenly run threw my vains, ready to fight. Dally had Rubilax out, and Evangeline got out her bow. And Ruel gripped on to his staff. I turn towards, Amalia. She was frozen staring at the forest beyond us.

"Amalia?...." Nothing.

"Amalia!" I yelled still nothing. Then suddenly, a burst of light dust hits me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What? Where am I ?" I said, staring at the clear blue sky. I get up to see a land of green grass, and flowers. A light breezes, makes the plants sway calmly. It was so peaceful.

I turn around to see a hill. And on top of the hill, was a peach tree. The pink blossoms, glides on the wind. A soft sound of chimes can be heard but, very faintly. I walk up the soft lush grass up the hill. To see how big the tree was. A look over the valley, of grass, and flowers. No, towns. No people. Just....peace.

"Hi Yugo." I jump and turn around to see Amailia, sitting against the tree trunk staring at the view.

"Amalia? When did you get here?" Amalia grins and faces Yugo.

"I've been here all morning." I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Well, I am daydreaming Yugo. And, I brought you into it. You are not a sleep, but your not awake. " She, said.

"Why did you bring me here?" Her smile fades, her eyes at the ground. I can her voice get heavy.

"I ,I'm......scared. Once, I get back to reality. I know I will have to help Ruel the kingdom of Sadida. And, well I do want this to end. But, I don't want to be trapped, by my fate. And, knowing that I won't have something, that I really want." She said gazing at the valley. The light threw the blossoms shined in her eyes revealing, she was crying.

I felt sorry. "I think it is not fair for you leaving us. Alone, on our journey. We need you Amailia." I said sitting next to her. I give her a good look. She giggles, and let's out a sigh.

"Ya, let's go to our friends." I said, and before I knew it I get shocked awake.

"YUGO!!!!!!" Dally yelled in my ear. Making me jump.

"Ok, ok what?" I said, giving Dally a look.

"Well, you and Amailia spaced out on us." Eva said.

"How long?" Amalia question.

"Five minutes"Ruel said.

Ok sorry if this was a boring chap. It is late and ya. I will update soon. If I keep not, losing my kindle. So ya bye-