Got caught

Nobody POV

About 4 hours later, Ruel,Dally,and Evangeline came back from the market. Holding bags of food and supplies. The market was so crowded they lost Dally for a good 3 hours. They were really tired.
"Note to self, never trust a hot snake girl" Dally said rubbing the back of his head. Evangeline growled under her breath." Ya, if I were her I would of killed you, you cute idiot".
"What was that?" Dally said giving her ' a what the heck did you say' face.
"Um....nothing" she replied.Looking away, trying to hide her pink cheeks.
"I can't wait to fall asleep on the soft fluf-......" Ruel was cut off opening the door, to find Amailia and Yugo in the same bed! All of their jaws feel to the ground.
" Ok, I guess me and Evangeline can sleep to-" Dally was cut off.
"In your dreams" Evangeline snapped. Ruel rolled his eyes.
"Shh, don't wake them" Ruel said. A devious smile came across Dally's face. They walk in the room. Making no sound at all as they creeped up the floor to the beds. Dally stares at Yugo and Amailia sound asleep, cuddling and smiling. It was adorable, but Dally distroid that moment by......" WAKE UP!!!!!!! " he yelled. Making them both startled, they jumped their hair standing on end. They hug each other.
"Well, well, look how had some fun" Dally smirked, sending a wave of blush on there cheeks. They look at each other, relies that they are hugging. They quickly push each other away, looking away form each other.
"Care to explain"Evangeline said raising a eye brow.

Sorry I will finish this in the other chapter. I am feeling sad, because I just saw a live dog die. It had a stroke. Me and my friend are really sad. So I won't be updating in a while. Sorry.