Do You Dare to Bachata? Part II [Unedited]

Something tells me that surviving this night in one piece isn't going to be easy. We were still ‘dancing’ in a matter of sense, moving rhythmically to the beat but it became more urgent. I can sense his urgency through his touch and eyes but he refuse to show it with his movements. Damn, Maddox. Damn that patience of his. I grind him a little harder, taking control of his hand, I gently nudged it across my body; static shocks sets off like dominoes, rippling after one another.

 Oo, I could get use to this...

 Maddox curse under his breath, “Stop trying to distract me.”

 I smile, my lips inches away from his neck. “How can I,” leaning closer and closer, making sure he can feel my breath on his neck, “be distracting?” As I say the last words, my lips were on his neck, leaving a small, brief kiss. Oh my god, I can't believe I just did that! I just tease Maddox!

Out of the blue, I hear him growling, its low and full of lust. Did I do that? My eyes flutter open, I notice that his eyes is staring downwards, looking down myself I realize what cause it. Halter dresses are amazing, till it slips a little; mine has slip slightly, revealing the black lace bar I wore underneath my white dress. It’s the raunchiest bra I have in my wardrobe.

When Diana and I went on a girly shopping spree, we plucked up our courage, acting like girls with self-esteem as high as the sky, we went to Ann Summers as our last stop of the day after being in Hollister, Lipsy, H&M and Nine West. Trying out sexy lingerie was a first for the both of us; I have to say, it was exciting. It made me feel sexy, especially with the amount of eyes widen, jaws dropped along with a few wolf whistle we had that day. I bought a black bra that's translucent at the top half of the cup, almost see through; the material stopped just halfway, revealing just enough of skin and the rest is lace. The same goes for my underwear; the sales lady told me I should go with the grater belt option since I have "amazingly long" legs. Unfortunately, I didn't. I thought it was pretty decent when I bought it; a great idea to be wild for prom. Looks like I was right.

My mind's fighting in conflict, the rebellious and wild side of me is saying to tease Maddox, sear an image in his mind for his imagination to go wild later - after all, it is Prom; the angelic, sweet, innocent side is screaming in protest, telling me to pull it up and stop grinding him. I can see them arguing and bickering over my actions, but I know who’s winning this battle.

Oh, to hell with it.

I lean back further into Maddox, willing my body to mold with his; grinning like a Cheshire cat, I whisper in his ear, "Like what you see?"

"Very much." He growls. I notice something, a strange sensation rousing behind me. Its unfamiliar, uncarted territory, somewhere I've never been before but it doesn't mean I've no knowledge about it. Somebody woke up. Moreover, I know exactly what it is.

I know you want it

I know you want it

But you're a good girl

The way you grab me

Must wanna get nasty

Go ahead, get at me

Oh shit. When the hell did Derek play Blurred Lines? And it's coming to an end, “We can have fun later,” I hint with a wink, “But right now, we have a show to run.”

~*~

~A little before Summer came over~

Maddox watched by the sidelines as his friends danced with their chosen partners. Bored he moved through the crowd to get a drink when something caught his eye. Chills ran down his back as he scanned the crowd; it came from Aisha. He glowered, trying to work out what she's up to. But that thought soon halted when he saw who was standing next to her, Summer.