Chapter 4

I stare down at the card at breakfast the next morning. The words marriage counseling go swirling around in my head. We had talked about this before and I didn't want to go and tell someone about my marriage. My private life is something I want to hold onto. However I promised Jill that I would do anything. But then I think about what Jill told me last night. Never would I thought that she would date someone while we were still married. Then she tells me that they had sex and that seriously broke me. Yes sex is very important in a relationship, but it's something that I thought only my wife and I would share forever. Now I know I shouldn't be saying this either. Because I basically cheated on my wife.

------------

September 30, 2014

It was a long god awful day of filming. We were behind on filming and so we had been here for over 24 hours filming nonstop. I finally just got done filming the last scene of the day. It was already 10pm and I had to be back here at 6am the following morning. So instead of driving the hour long drive back to Malibu I stayed at my trailer for the second night in a row.

I got into my trailer and poured myself a glass of scotch. Before I know it I'm downing the bottle. Then there is a knock at the door. I open it to find my assistant on set. She is about 26. This is her second year being my assistant after my original one quit to focus more on her family. In my drunken haze I let her inside. She starts talking to me about something. I'm not really paying attention. The next thing I know I'm kissing her. My hands roam around her body before I grab the hem of her shirt and pull it off. Then my shirt is the next to come off and the next thing I know is she is down on her knees giving me a blow job. And it was a damn good one too. She was deep throating me like it was nothing. Then my trailer door flys open and in walks Ellen. This is when I realized what I had done. I think about what I had just done to Jill and the kids. Ellen is great friends with my family especially Jill. I was basically forced by Ellen to tell my wife before she did it herself. That was the day I cheated on my wife. That drunken god awful day.

------------

I look down at the card one more time before ripping it up and throwing it in the garbage and going upstairs to take a shower.