Early Life

Ahan was born into a poor family on 23rd March 1989 in Spain. He went to a local school but didn't like it because he always got bullied so he dropped out when he was in grade 8. He didn't tell his mom and dad. So everyday when the parents sent him to school he went to the football/ soccer court but he didn't have a ball so he made a ball out of aluminum foil. He practiced new skills and perfected them everyday until he needed to go to college. But his family didn't have the money to send him so he needed to work on the farm to earn money. One day when Ahan was walking around his village he found the thing he was wanting since he was in grade 8... A football. He felt so enlightened he jumped up and down for ages. He then ran to his friend's house and knocked on the door, his friend's mom opened the door. Ahan asked if he could come and play with him. They went to the court and Ahan skilled and lobbed Waleed, his friend, a million times. Waleed his friend knew a place where Ahan could go to become a great soccer/ football player but it was in Madrid. Waleed phoned the Real Madrid academy and said that he found a really good player who could make a difference for the team. Waleed said that he will send him in a few weeks.