Back Home

Ahan PoV
I went to the airport and got on the plane. Tears were dripping out of my eyes and into my mouth. My head was in my arms. My heart was beating was rapidly. When I reached I ran out of the plane with my hand baggage and went to the baggage pickup and got my bags. I ran outside to get a taxi. I got in and told them to go to my house. It took him around a few hours to reach the hospital and I saw my dad waiting outside a room crying. I ran to him and asked him what was wrong? He said that mom was going to die in a few days because she had cancer in her lungs. I sat down next to him and started crying with him. And then he smiled and said " you got fooled it was and April fools joke! " I was confused. He said that Waleed was in a prank. I laughed so hard my head fell off but I wondered how they got mom in the hospital with all the medical equipment and everything. My dad said that they were all props. I hugged my dad and my mom in her props and everything.  She laughed and farted at the same time. She turned red with embarrassment.

I ran to the taxi and booked my ticket for Madrid. When I reached Madrid I got onto the bus which took me to Real Madrid Academy or RMA for short. I went to my room and changed into my football gear and sprinted to the training field. Waleed was laughing in the stands. I glared at him angrily and he ran away. So I sprinted up to him and whacked him on the back. He screamed in pain and fell on the floor. Then I ran back to the team and started training. We practiced our skills, stamina, sprinting, shooting, and even goalkeeping. While we were shooting I mugged the goalie Adam and Jai at the same. Yay!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not uploading for a long time I had a lot of studies to do😓.