two

"You may now kiss the groom!" the priest cheered, closing his book with the ceremonial speeches. Mark and Jack grinned at each other before Jack grabbed Mark's tie, pulling Mark toward himself as their lips met. It was slow and passionate, and they drowned out the cheers and clapping around them as Jack's hands moved to loop around Mark's neck and Mark's hands went to Jack's waist. 

Mark pulled away and pressed his forehead against Jack's, grinning as Jack took Mark's hands in his own. They both ran down the isle, the song 'Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons playing as they walked out. When they were out of the chapel, the doors were shut behind them, and they were along in the foyer. Mark grabbed Jack's waist again and pressed their foreheads together, Jack's arms going around Mark's neck as he kissed Mark's nose. 

"Hello, my lovely husband." Mark said softly, turning pink as Jack giggled.

"Hi, my gorgeous groom." Jack said, pecking Mark's lips. 

"I'm so glad to call you mine permanently." Mark whispered, pecking Jack's lips. Jack turned the peck into a slow, passionate kiss, their lips breaking apart to speak every few seconds.

"I'm glad that I can finally call you my husband." Jack said, burying his head in Mark's neck as his arms went to Mark's torso. 

Mark chuckled and gave his new husband a squeeze. "I love you, so much, Sean."

"I love you too, Mark."

-----

The reception had been going on for a good half hour before speeches were given. Mark and Jack had both said the mushy gushy things, both of them crying in front of everyone at the front table. Mark's biological mom-and Jack's mom-had said things about finally having a son-in-law, and they even cried too. The cake was cut and Mark and Jack smeared it on each other's faces, Mark even letting Jack draw a little heart on his cheek with the icing. 

They were sitting back up at the table in the front when the announcement came on. 

"May I please have your attention?" Jack's mother-Florrie-said as she held the mic. "Oh, thank you! Now, if you please, I want to direct your attention to the newly weds, and allow them to take the floor for their first dance." Applause's and cheers were heard as all eyes turned to Mark and Jack, where the smaller buried his face in the taller's shoulder. 

"Come on, babe." Mark said. "Let's get this over with."

"I don't wanna." Jack whined playfully, lifting his head and looking at Mark. 

"Let's go, Jack." Mark said gently, smiling and grabbing Jack's hand. More cheers were heard as Mark pulled them to the dance floor, both of them taking position just like they practiced: one of Mark's hands in Jack's and the other on his waist, while one of Jack's hands was in Mark's while the other was on Mark's shoulder. The music started, which was 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran. Mark and Jack stepped for a bit, stopping in the middle of the dance floor as the chorus came on. They swayed in the center, and Mark saw the three of their mother's crying. 

"Marky?" Jack asked, softly. Jack looked up at Mark and Mark kissed his forehead.

"Can we not do it like this?" Jack asked, his hands letting go of Mark's and going around his neck.

"What do you wanna do, Jacky?" Mark inquired in a whisper, placing his hands on Jack's hips as they continued to sway. Jack scooted closer and rested his head on Mark's chest, and smiled when Mark squeezed his hips. 

"This is better." Jack said, smiling gently. Mark pulled Jack the slightest bit closer, and Jack lifted his head up. Their noses were just barely touching as they kept dancing. 

"You look fantastic." Mark whispered, watching as Jack turned pink.

"Thank you." Jack said quietly. "And you look quit dashing yourself." 

"Not as handsome as you." Mark said, his hands sliding up and down-he made it to where it wasn't that noticeable-Jack's waist. Mark moved his hands to Jack's bum and gave it a squeeze. "Plus, your butt looks great in a suit." 

Jack giggled and placed Mark's hands back on his hips. A few cat calls were heard from the audience as Jack turned red. "Keep your hand out of enemy territory, Fischbach."

"I'm pretty sure if you were my enemy you wouldn't have married me." Mark said, winking after. The song came to an end and Jack kissed Mark's nose, smiling at him after. 

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" the crowd chanted, and Mark and Jack laughed. They kissed slowly again, pulling away after a few seconds. 

"I love you." Mark said, pressing his forehead against Jack's.

"I love you too." Jack said. "Even if you do touch my butt in front of my mother."