Hate can turn -Daryl

You and Daryl have never really got along, you two basically dealt with each other so you would say hi and bye and that was all.

You knew Daryl had a good heart he just chose not to use it around you, instead he chose hate. It hurt you, it hurt you a lot.

You don't remember doing anything to annoy him or upset him to the point of him hating you it was like he just chose to hate you.

You were helping Rick do some farming as Carl went to have a little break. You where mostly looking at the plants to see if anything was wrong with them but all of them seem to be fine.

"You can go now if you want?" You heard Rick speak up as he just finished his part of the farming.

You nodded before dusting your hands off and walking back to the cell until you bumped into Daryl.

"Watch where your going?" He snarled as shoulder bumped you as he walked off.

"What the hell is your problem!!" You shouted at him you didn't care at the moment.

You saw him stop as he turned.

"You bumped into me you stupid bitch." He snapped before walking off leaving you stood there shocked.

You stormed into your cell and started to pack your things.

"What are you doing?" You head the voice of Rick ask and you stopped before looking up at him.

"I'm sick of Daryl's shit so I'm leaving." You spat as you out the last thing in your back pack.

You saw Rick shake his head as he walked close to you.

"You can't leave, your part of this family, we need you." Rick said softly as he put his hand on your shoulder.

"So I stay here and die slowly? That's what is going happen, those walkers out there will find a way to get in, there are thousands of them and only a few hundred of us, how are we going to deal with that? We are meat to them and we will be hunted, and I don't want to see that happen here so I'm leaving." You looked up at Rick as you put out backpack on your shoulder and walking out of your cell.

You looked around for the last time as you started to head to the front of the prison. As you stopped in front of the prison you looked back for the last time. You smiled lightly as finally got out to the front of the prison.

You started to run almost immediately, so the walkers wouldn't get you.

"Hey!! What are you doing?" You heard someone shout, you looked back to see Daryl chasing after you.

Why would he be doing that?

You kept running as you knew that was all you could do for now. After about 10 minutes of running you finally stopped to take a breath. Before you could start running again you felt a body slam into you as you fell to the ground.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" You heard Daryl spit as he is trying to catch his breath also.

"Don't you care about anyone but yourself!" He shouted as he pinned you to the ground.

"You don't understand!" You shouted as you felt your knee collide with his stomach making him let go of your arms.

You quickly pounced on him making sure he couldn't move.

"You don't understand because your not me!" You screamed as you felt your fist go into his face.

"We will all die soon enough!" You shouted as you felt your anger boil over.

"I don't want to spend my last says putting up with your bullshit anymore." You screamed as Daryl rolled himself over so he was now pinning you to the ground.

"Why do you think we will all die?" Daryl snapped as he made you look into his eyes.

"Because people will die anyways and whats the point in living when people just give you shit all the time?" You spat as you saw a red/purple mark forming on his cheek you punched.

"You hate me." You spat at him as you tried getting from his grip.

"I used to hate you." You heard Daryl whisper. You frowned your eyebrows confused. Used to?

"I though me acting like I hated you would mask my true feelings towards you. He looked down as you saw him tense up.

"And its because I love you." You heard him say as he looked up into your eyes.

You lay there in shock. He loves you he doesn't hate you at all.

You smiled lightly as you leaned up and kissed his cheek that you punched.

"I love you too." You whispered to him.