Sneaking out -Daryl (Part 2)

Recap:

You where quickly stopped as you felt your body collide against another one. You felt yourself hit the ground hard making you whimper in pain.

What the heck did I just bump into? You thought to yourself. The question was quickly answered as you heard multiple groans and moans surround you.

You felt your breath hitch as you slowly lifted your head to see about 2-6 walkers surrounding you.

This isn't going to end well.

You felt a walker grab your foot quickly as the rest crowded you. You quickly kicked the walker that had your foot away as you tried getting to your feet.

You grabbed your knife that was hooked onto your jeans and stabbed the walker closes to you in the head, you quickly pulled it out as you turned and stabbed the other walker in the head. You could hear other walkers coming probably due to the noise. You felt your heart rate increase as you knew you where out numbered.

"Shit". You mumbled to yourself as you knew you shouldn't have left the prison.

You where quickly pulled out of your thoughts as you saw an arrow go straight through a walkers head followed by Daryl standing there with an angered look on his face.

*Daryl's P.O.V*

I signed as I wiped the sweat off my face. What a crap morning it has been already, I mean I shouldn't have argued with Y/N this morning. I understand why Y/N got so angry but I didn't mean to make her feel like that. I just care for her and I don't want her to get hurt or worst die because she can't handle herself out there.

I pulled myself out of my thoughts as I walked over to my motor cycle, throwing my bag over my shoulder I started up my motor bike and set off back to the prison. It took me about 1 or 2 hours to get back to the prison.

Carl obviously heard my motor bike roaring as I was coming up to the prison gate. He quickly opened the big metal gate letting me get in as quick as possible so no walkers would come in.

Once I was in and off my motor bike Carl came rushing to me with a worried expression on his face.

"You ok Carl, what's wrong"? I asked in a stern voice.

Carl looked down at his feet as his played with his hands nervously.

"Um Y/N decided to leave the prison...I tried stopping her but she just wanted to go...I'm sorry Daryl". Carl spoke nervously as he looked down at the ground.

Once I heard that Y/N has left the prison I didn't hesitate, I quickly nodded to Carl signing that it's ok. I quickly grabbed my crossbow as I started running to the forest.

There are reasons why I told her to stay in the prison yet she didn't listen to me. I hope she isn't hurt or worst dead.
I felt the adrenaline pump through my body as I quickly ran into the forest. Luckily I know the forest very well so I know we won't get lost and that she wouldn't have gone far.

I stopped for a second the look at the patterns on the ground. I noticed they where mostly walkers but a small trail of human feet was imprinted in there.
I felt my eyes widen had I know that a heard is heading that way same as Y/N.
I need to hurry.

I started to run quickly in the direction the tracks where going. I stopped once I heard a lot of moaning and the hard crowding what looked like to be a human body. It's Y/N....

I quickly put an arrow in my crossbow and shot it at the walker who was going to chomp into her. I gave her an angry look to make sure she knew jay I was not happy with her at all. Once I give her the look I noticed that the walkers have decided to head my way.

Quickly before any of them got to close I quickly grabbed another arrow, quickly loading up my crossbow I aimed it at two walkers. One of them was right behind the other, I walked up to the walker and shot through its head and seeing that the other one went down as well as the arrow entered its rotten flesh head. I quickly yanked the arrow out of the walkers head.

I looked to to see Y/N stabbing the last walker in the head and seeing it fall to the floor.

"What do you think your doing"?! I asked as I saw her look up at me in shock.

"I was only trying to be free!!! Have freedom for once!! How would you feel if you where locked up like an animal? Not being able to be free?! It fucking sucks". I heard her snap.

I looked at her in shock as I saw tears streaming down her face.

"I didn't know you felt that wa-". She cut me off before I could even finish.

"Yea because you don't listen! I have had to sit there whilst Carl who is younger then me get to go on runs whilst I'm just stuck at the prison". I looked down knowing what she said was true.

"I'm sorry I honestly didn't see it like that at all". I looked down more annoyed with myself then anything.

"Just please let me go on runs, be free because you never know my tomorrow I could die, in a world like this anything could happen". She spoke more softly this time as she came closer to me.

"Well you can only come on runs if your with me ok and yes you will have your freedom Y/N ". I smiled a little as she smiled a little before kissing my cheek.

"Can we go hunting? Iv always wanted to". I heard her ask the excitement in her voice showing as she had a big smile on her face.

"Yea I guess we could". I laughed a little before we started to run deeper into the forest together.

--------
Please vote, comment and follow I hope you enjoyed this imagine xx